downloadable items on imported game

I imported it too! I beat it on Normal and Hard, and right this second, I'm attempting Maniac. Anyways, I figured out how to download and yes I can't read Japanese either so I just guessed and it is under the online shop on extras, then go back where you see the eight options and the very bottom left: go on that one and on the right thats where you get the three potions: the bottom one is the Rainbow Potion.

First, click here

1. At the menu selection after the title screen, go in the menu that starts with the "e" katakana which is the Extras menu.

2. Go to the "Wi-fi" menu which is obvious since Wi-fi is in English.

3. In the Wi-fi menu, go to option that has the "ro" katakana in it.

4. You'll be asked if you want to connect to the internet, just select the option on the left for yes, it will connect and download the content.

5. In the extras menu, go to the bottom left menu (it ends with the katakana for "na" and "su")

In that, the episodes will be on the left while the items are on the right. Of the items (IIRC), top is Maturity Drop, middle is Bond Drop, bottom is Rainbow Potion. You'll only be able to give the items to saves that are in chapter 1 or later.

6. Enjoy.

Did you complete step 3 properly? I realise it might be hard to tell if you don't know Japanese, but that's the step that "downloads" the content, so if it didn't work you won't be able to access the DLC.

Also, the DLC screen should have 6 boxes, not 4. This is what the screen should look like with all 6 DLC available:

(Note that this screen is from the English translation patch)

post-2-093312100 1311686099_thumb.png

Edited by VincentASM