Crying during a movie

Honestly I was laughing too much at my sister's "so Voldemort destroyed his own holocaust that was inside Harry" comments to care about any of the characters that died (also I read the book long ago so I already knew half the cast was about to die).

OMG.

You have a sister.

And she's BRILLIANT. And probably beautiful. And hopefully taken.

You are torturing my poor little heart...

OMG.

You have a sister.

And she's BRILLIANT. And probably beautiful. And hopefully taken.

You are torturing my poor little heart...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

yeah, it's sad for deeper reasons than just the dog dying. The dog is his last link to his own humanity, given to him by his daughter. with it's passing, he is left to sink into madness, forever the last thing from his past, that is alive.

Not only humanity, but any alive non zombie creature.

She's about your age too.

Still in love with her assuming I would find her beautiful, still happy she loves someone aside from me. In fact, tears of je ne sais quois almost came from my face as I typed that first sentence. But then they became happy. Though they never actually came.

Of course, I have no particular reason to believe your story at all, but I like to believe stories.

:D

Not only humanity, but any alive non zombie creature.

They aren't quite zombies, are they? Don't they have their own form of intelligence?

Still in love with her assuming I would find her beautiful, still happy she loves someone aside from me. In fact, tears of je ne sais quois almost came from my face as I typed that first sentence. But then they became happy. Though they never actually came.

Of course, I have no particular reason to believe your story at all, but I like to believe stories.

:D

They aren't quite zombies, are they? Don't they have their own form of intelligence?

She's probly a babe.

I would classify them somewhere along the lines of zombies.

She's probly a babe.

I would classify them somewhere along the lines of zombies.

Every woman's a babe on the inside, they just can't accept it.

I would classify them as something along the lines of a superior form of human being???

Every woman's a babe on the inside, they just can't accept it.

I would classify them as something along the lines of a superior form of human being???

nah, not every guys a bro.

physically superior. but mentally inferior.