Will be voiced By: Stomoman

Rhys:

Will be voiced By: Hoss

Nedata (9):

Will be voiced By: Stomoman

Ike:

Will be voiced By: Hoss

They have now been secured.

No posts within 4 days... anyone know of popular forums? I'll advertise on different forums, but I only know of Serenes, Neopets -- which apparently won't allow you to mention other websites --, and ZeldaUniverse. :\

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My GOD. <- This voice sounds awesome. O-o This guy messaged me when I advertised on Voice Acting Alliance (Thanks for mentioning it, TinyImp. I remember you offering to do it yourself...don't recall why I didn't say anything.), and gave me a link to his website, and told me to check out his Demo Reel. You can hear the demo reel below, and he sounds incredible. He does Muarim near the end, and I think his Poetry + British voice could make a fantastic Bastian.

But, I would like to read/hear what others think.

Original file - 1:48 long.

Hmm, I just thought of something, considering almost every other fandub/abridged series in the world has one, would we need an Opening for this. Ya know something just like a 30-sec to 1 minute intro for the video. Maybe showing who is voicing during that specific episode? Although in hindsight that does seem like a lot of work.

Hmm, I just thought of something, considering almost every other fandub/abridged series in the world has one, would we need an Opening for this. Ya know something just like a 30-sec to 1 minute intro for the video. Maybe showing who is voicing during that specific episode? Although in hindsight that does seem like a lot of work.

If anything, we can just dub the opening (I can make a script for that too, if you approve, Etern) and play it at the beginning of each video. I mean, it's short enough.

I don't mind if you make an intro.

In regards to VAA, it seems to be like 4chan, in which my thread gets lost pretty dang fast.

I don't mind if you make an intro.

In regards to VAA, it seems to be like 4chan, in which my thread gets lost pretty dang fast.

Ok, I have a half-day at school tomorrow, and since it's right before break, we won't be doing anything, so I'll start up a script then.

Yeah, there's so many projects going on at once that it's hard to keep your thread afloat. Just keep bumping whenever you feel like your thread is going to be lost.

It feels good to know that people listened to my audition, lol.

I listened to it. X3

I think that it's ok, but it doesn't really sound that much like Soren. No offense. I like the voice though, maybe you should try your luck as someone else?

Edited by TheTinyImp

I listened to it. X3

I think that it's ok, but it doesn't really sound that much like Soren. No offense. I like the voice though, maybe you should try your luck as someone else?

Hmm... who do you think would be a better fit?

Well, I just watched that Demo reel video. ...Or listened, I should say.

He sounds very good -- not as good as the dude on VAA, though -- but I don't know who he should go for.

I liked his Black Knight, Izuka, Bastian and Naesala. I don't have much of an opinion about the other ones though because they sound pretty similar to each other... Like for Shinon, I imagine him with more of an attitude than a super manly sounding voice, but that's just me.

CR-S01:

You may want to inform CR that there is actually a cutscene in Radiant Dawn where you hear Shinon's voice... heh.

I believe he got inspiration from Radiant Dawn scenes, as well. Listen to his Zelgius, again. It's lines he said in Radiant Dawn's Cutscene, when they were crossing the river.