Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay, but, it's judgment time, rubydarling.

Your Lady 1 was good.

For some reason, I feel the Maid sounds er...flirty. Not that it's bad, it's just odd. Maybe I'm wrong.

Pegasus Knight and Woman 2 I'm neutral about.

I'm probably not so "excited" about them -- no offense -- only because they're NPC's, lulz.

Again, here are the files, if anyone else wants to listen.

Lady_1.mp3

Maid.mp3

Pegasus Knight.mp3

Woman_2.mp3

Sorry for the delay, but, it's judgment time, rubydarling.

Your Lady 1 was good.

For some reason, I feel the Maid sounds er...flirty. Not that it's bad, it's just odd. Maybe I'm wrong.

Pegasus Knight and Woman 2 I'm neutral about.

I'm probably not so "excited" about them -- no offense -- only because they're NPC's, lulz.

Again, here are the files, if anyone else wants to listen.

Yeah, I wasn't too excited about the NPCs either. xD

Take 'em or leave 'em. Not much you can do with these characters, y'know? laugh.gif

Then again, when you think about it, no one is really going to be all, "Oh my God! That little girl's voice SUCKS!!! She was my favourite character!!!!!! DISLIKE!!!!!!!!!"

And if they do, then, they really don't like FE. Lawl.

Crap happened over the weekend and I am just now getting these files up. I'm so sorry for the delay. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?mcfxmrj16j92jm3 Sothe. I'm not too happy with the deepness of my voice for this one; I may redo it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gmx2csx9j45wydp Redone Leanne

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ud0nv3wy69rpsv The Galdr. Sorry it's so crappy.

I haven't done Elincia yet because it was hard for me to get her voice right, so I stopped and did Sothe instead, and it killed my voice. I'll get it.

Hey etern, are all the support convos you're uploading on youtube for this project, or is that just to show them?

They're for the project.

I plan to post separate videos for both the dubbed, and not-dubbed videos, so people can watch both.

Since If I go through the tedious ark of putting all of them in one playthrough, it'd be like watching the same video 15+ times in a row.

Page 14, GO!

To celebrate the new page, time to say my opinion on those three files, TinyImp.

Sothe:

It was a good voice, but he sounds kinda like he has a sore throat.

Leanne:

I did like this voice, and at the moment, I don't know (no, seriously) which I like better.

readingwritinggirl's, or yours.

Leanne (Galdrar):

While you do have a great singing voice, I enjoyed this one a bit more, sorry.

Never noticed it before, but to me the ancient language sounds like German.

But anyway's onto the voices, No offence Imp but while you both have nice singing voices I have to agree with Etern with having readingwritergirls sing.

I don't think we can really judge the voices of Leanne with one person doing the ancient language and the other doing English, if we could have both doing the same thing I think we could have a real decision.

Sothe could work but I also have to agree it sounds like he has a really sore throat.

This is a personal thing I would like to ask but would It be possible for some of you guys to tell me what type of Recording Mic you are using? I'm in the market for one but I have no idea what to buy.

Also, this goes to Eten himself, If me doing the judgement of voices alongside you is bothering you just let me know and I will stop. Don't want to be sending the wrong signals here

I'm glad you liked Sothe. After Monday, my schedule will free up considerably, as a HUGE project I'm doing is due then, so I'll try to make him sound less...sore, but I won't be able to get rid of it completely. Sorry about that. ^_^;

I'm really glad that you liked my second Leanne a lot better. As far as the Galdr goes, I was singing Soprano, and I'm a very husky Alto. Needless to say, my Alto voice sounds better. I'll redo it more than likely tomorrow.

Oh, and the reason why I did it in Soprano was because Leanne's a Soprano, but her range is juuuust out of mine.

Edited by TheTinyImp

That was good. I liked it.

Now, it's only a matter of everyone here, if they want TinyImp to do Leanne, or readingwritinggirl to do Leanne.

Yes, I am the editor, but, I seriously don't want to always say "This is yours. No one else can have it!"

There is the option of having the other person be backup. Like, if readingwritinggirl gets the part, but is sick, so she can't sing, then TinyImp could fill in, and vice-versa.

But I'd rather hear (or read, if you want to be "exact") the opinions from everyone here.

Etern I have a question, How exactly is the dub going to be shown? Is it going to be like a normal playthrough of the game with voices put over, or is it just going to be the scenes?

I'm going to try to make it an actual playthrough.

There will be separate videos, like a montage of all the Hero characters dying, since I do not plan to kill any heroes at all in the playthrough.

I guess the videos of the support conversations you've been posting on youtube are from the playthrough that I think you've already recorded, another question I had, we going to be doing battle crys for combat or are we just keeping that silent? If you haven't already recorded the game footage for this, do you know what characters you will be using?