Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

Marcia didn't really strike me as an overly peppy person and Tanith is also her superior, but I'll keep that in mind for her other supports. Do you mean Mia-like peppiness, or just more enthusiastic?

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean more on the side of Enthusiastic, only person that could get away with Mia peppy is Mia herself.

Once again, this are just my thoughts, I don't know what Etern want's

So, like, how are we gonna do this? Will we have actual conversation with the person we're talking with in support conversation? Or do we just both send in our half of the conversation and someone else smashes them together? I hope its the former because if not, conversations might sound really robotic

Uh, randomly popping back in here to ask if Etern has my voice on the E-mail? I'm really amazed by the talent that's been put forth, and I don't feel like I stack up, but I'd like some feedback if you've got any!

I still don't know how to Multi-quote without having to edit the damn post. (You know, splitting it up and what not)

CR-S01:

Mia & Ilyana conversations were lulz. Quite funny. I do think Ilyana should be a little louder, though. Not so loud as like, screaming or anything, but...a little louder. (Ilyana screaming? Lol. Imagine that.)

Mysterio:

I just checked my email. I see nothing in my inbox, and nothing in my Junk folder. (I feel awkward having to check that folder.) Are you sure you sent it to videogamesepic@hotmail.ca, and not .com?

As for the other support conversations you posted, I don't want to download them just yet, only because we have a bandwidth. Now, I'm not saying that our bandwidth is up, and 1 KB will screw us over, and I'm sure those files won't even cost 1 MB, but, I have no clue where are usage is at right now, so I just want to be safe.

I'll still download the audition files, and such, but, I'll save extra stuff till the end of the month, if you're all right with that.

FINALLY got a headset! I'll attempt to be a little boy, and see how that works out.

EDIT: Bawling is hard. Can someone give me a few lessons? I know it sounds tinny, and that's mostly the mic's fault.

Sorry!

Edited by eclipse

Waaaah, I didn't forget about this, I promise. School just dumped a buttload of work onto me and I've been struggling to get it all finished before the deadline.

I can't believe that someone actually tried out for every single female part AND Sephiran. That's crazy. XDDDD

I'm glad that I got Sanaki. As far as my other auditions go, I'm going to redo Leanne, try for Elincia, and try for Sothe. I promise that I will get them up before this weekend is over.

Not to say yours was bad or anything, TinyImp, but, Sanaki was the one that really stood out to me.

eclipse, I thought your sound file was quite funny. Which is a good thing when I laugh.

OhmygoshIwasn'tlookingtobefunny! ;/

I did enjoy it though. I'm considering making you the voice of Rolf, if no one else chooses to apply for him. (Does that sound mean? Hopefully not...)

So, like, how are we gonna do this? Will we have actual conversation with the person we're talking with in support conversation? Or do we just both send in our half of the conversation and someone else smashes them together? I hope its the former because if not, conversations might sound really robotic

Anyone?

It'd be kinda weird if I said "Okay, let's all buy plane tickets to Canada, so I can record all your voices." So, it's simply going to be you mailing me (or if it's too big, using a file-sharing website) the audio files, and I mash them together.

As long as there is emotion put into the voices, I doubt it'll sound robotic.

It'd be kinda weird if I said "Okay, let's all buy plane tickets to Canada, so I can record all your voices." So, it's simply going to be you mailing me (or if it's too big, using a file-sharing website) the audio files, and I mash them together.

Wait, we WEREN'T supposed do buy plane tickets to Canada? ......shit

Hoss, it's time for me to judge your voices.

Rhys:

I did quite enjoy this voice. So far, Eail does as well, which helps.

Ike:

I really did love this voice. It was quite good. Again, to do it complete justice, I will do a comparison (eventually... No, really. I will.)

Havetti:

I really enjoyed your Havetti.

I did enjoy all of your voices. So far, I believe only you and Boomsickle applied for Rhys, which is good, because then everyone here can do a comparison, if so they choose.

I agree. Your Havetti was fantastic, and Rhys was quite good too. There was one little bit in the middle of Ike that sounded off, but overall it was great.

Speaking of which, etern, should I still bother redoing my Ike audition from before? I have an idea how I might be able to get it louder and be able to yell, but I haven't tried it yet. If you like Hoss' Ike a lot better anyway, though, I'll look at different things to audition for. But if you still would like to compare mine, I would be happy to experiment with my mic some more and rerecord it. Whatever people would like. I don't care either way, seriously. And I've still got to do a louder Dheginsea too. Was that one good aside from volume?

Edited by Ragnell

Listening to the file again, I would appreciate it if you make it louder.

What was the others one you did, again? Ike, Dheginsea, and...?

Well i was talking about maybe getting into a skype call or something and recording it. Then again i dont know much about anything so im not sure how that would work.