Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

I just listened to them all. They sound a lot better, thank you for removing the little fuzzy noise.

Brom's yell was improved, so I'm pleased with that.

All the voices seemed really good. But, where's Greil and Tauroneo?

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. Now that I've heard CR-S01's Marcia, and Eail's Makalov, I put together the recruitment. I have two files, for those who wish to listen. Because it's audition files, it won't be used in the actual project. (You'll have to repeat the lines, once you get the part, ...or, if you do.) I noticed a slight problem -- slight -- with the Marcia file.

During this line:

STUFF IT, SPONGE-BRAIN!!! NO MORE LAME EXCUSES!!! FOLLOW ME!!! NOW!!

I believe Marcia is yelling throughout the entire line. From what I listened to, CR-S01, you said it like this:

STUFF IT, SPONGE-BRAIN!!! NO MORE LAME EXCUSES!!! Follow me. Now.

Which in your case, is fine for the audition, because I know you can yell. But when the actual project hopefully comes (I say hopefully, because I tend to ditch my projects, due to lazyness. So, if I start to say things like "eh, this is too much effort." I want you to stop me from doing that, and try to make me continue), you should yell all the parts that are in capital letters.

Again. Your audition is perfectly fine, so you don't need to redo it in any way, just take note that you should, as I said, yell said lines.

The two files will be as shown:

File 1: - "Raw" footage - It's basically the recruitment scene, without the video, or recruitment music.

File 2: - What the scenes will sound like - This is with the music playing in the background. Again, no video. When it comes to the video, I'll link a video to how the characters will be talking, so you could just mouth along to the flow of the mouth movement. ...Did that make sense?

Since I can't attach them, because they somehow managed to be 10 Gigabytes--no, I'm kidding. Around 13.something Mega-Bytes, I'm uploading them to Megaupload. I won't be doing this for EVERY recruitment, simply because we have a bandwidth, and I won't be able to upload everything. But these two files should give you the idea of how things are going to turn out.

Anyways, here are the files.

File 1 - "Raw" audio.

File 2 - What the audio will be like, with the music.

Edit:

Listen to both, OR just listen to one. You can listen to both if you want to, but if anything, you should listen to File 2 instead, because that will be affecting the project, basically.

Edited by etern

Why isn't the Joker on this list?

...The Joker? Eh?

...but I think I may give up for the other 2.

Alright, if you're sure, then.

If all goes well I think i might count these as my final auditions if the quality is good enough

Greil Audition 2.wav

Kieran audition 1.wav

Boyd audition 2.wav

Also I sent a message to MageKnight404 and while he said that the project greatly interested him he doesn't have enough spare time to contribute his voice

As I am currently downloading the auditions again (before I just "opened" them in WMP), I'm putting them as a specific file name.

To save me the time and effort of renaming them from now on, I would ask that you would name your file like this:

Name - Character Number

So, let's say I have 4 voices for Ike. This is how I would name the files:

etern - Ike 1

etern - Ike 2

etern - Ike 3

etern - Ike 4

The numbers ONLY apply if you have more than one. So, don't do something like:

etern - Kurthnaga 1

etern - Zawana 4

etern - Begnion 3

Everyone all right with this?

(Also, I'm going to try and not voice anyone, if I don't need to.)

I've tried posting some stuff about this dub around a couple of forums (including 4chan as soon as it came back up) I don't know if i have accomplished anything though.

I would've done that myself, but I'm too afraid of people replying saying to me, "THT SHIT IS GAY, FAGGOT." or something insulting with bad grammar. So I appreciate you doing that for me, thank you.

I'd consider auditioning, but my mic is rather poor quality, so it would be detrimental to any attempts, plus the fact I don't have any idea who I'd do. It would be more like I do some voices and people give input on them.

If you don't think you can properly voice a hero character, you could always try for a boss. Since bosses, I predict, will be the very last thing people will apply for.

I look forward to hearing your voice, Boomsickle.

Funny thing actually, Only one person on 4chan said anything about this being stupid, A ton of people were interested in it.

I actually frequent 4chan a lot, and that topic was the reason that im here right now. People on 4chan love fire emblem. I would suggest advertising there more often

I don't know if it went, Boomsickle.

I found an email from I believe someone from deviantART -- which I believe is what CR-S01 advertised (thanks!) and calls herself "readerwritergirl."

Is readerwritergirl you, Boomsickle?