Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

Every bit helps. Thanks, all. :D

On a note, I'm getting close to finishing the support conversations. I'll simply look over my recorded video footage of Boss fights to note those down, as well.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds reasonable. After all, he can, apparently, seperate his soul from his body and get his spirit destroyed with absolutely no repercussion....or something like that....I really hate the last Part of Radiant Dawn :facepalm: ....

Um, what? I don't remember anything about getting his spirit destroyed.

Um, what? I don't remember anything about getting his spirit destroyed.

It's the Japanese explanation for how Ike was able to beat him in their duel in Path of Radiance. His warp powder malfunctioned, so it only sent his spirit, not his body. In the translated version, the translators changed it so that the BK let Ike win so that he could eventually become a good substitute for his father to fight.

On a slightly more on topic point, I'm excited to see how this project turns out.

Edited by Hellioning

Who can I voice? o3o

Anyone really. Simply try out for someone who you might have fun voicing.

In other news, I spent most of my time playing so I could note down the support conversations. And I am pleased to announce, that there is only one support conversation left: Reyson & Tanith - A Support. But, here's the depressing part. Twice now, I've had Reyson & Tanith be used in chapters 19-Twenty Eight (My "eight" key is breaking, so I gotta mostly type out the number each time. ;-;) and in BOTH times, THEY DIDN'T GET THE SUPPORT CONVERSATION. I don't know what to do. Does it matter that I don't have them in Chapter Eighteen? I'm getting closer and closer to finishing the information. Once I do, we can work on the voices!

I appreciate the link, but, I prefer to get it myself. For two reasons;

1. It's more fun (No matter how much I complain)

2. When I type out their support, I can record it as well, to get it out of the way.

Twice now, I've had Reyson & Tanith be used in chapters 19-Twenty Eight (My "eight" key is breaking, so I gotta mostly type out the number each time. ;-;) and in BOTH times, THEY DIDN'T GET THE SUPPORT CONVERSATION. I don't know what to do. Does it matter that I don't have them in Chapter Eighteen

That must be it. Let me check the requirements for the Reyson/Tanith A Support...

Yup. Tanith and Reyson must be together for 11 chapters to get an A support. You have to deploy them both in Every Single Chapter after you get them to get their A support.

I appreciate the link, but, I prefer to get it myself. For two reasons;

1. It's more fun (No matter how much I complain)

2. When I type out their support, I can record it as well, to get it out of the way.

Ah, I understand. Well, thank you! It's very cool that you're working so hard.

That must be it. Let me check the requirements for the Reyson/Tanith A Support...

Yup. Tanith and Reyson must be together for 11 chapters to get an A support. You have to deploy them both in Every Single Chapter after you get them to get their A support.

Thanks. This playthrough, I'll remember to keep them in every single chapter.

I updated the main post, because I added two things -- Reyson + Leanne, and Nadved. You can see what I mean below. I'm quoting it so you don't need to look through that long message, just for the update, lol.

What about Reyson & Leanne?:

Now, you may be (or may not) wondering why I'm putting this as a section, as opposed to treating them like normal characters. The reason I'm making these two a separate section, is because of two things:

1. They both use The Ancient Language, in which I will be asking the people who voice Reyson & Leanne to have two versions of dialogue, one for the English, and one for the Ancient Language.

2. The most important fact -- they both SING. So, here is the "snob" part of this. I really require someone who can sing (if no one on this forum fits the bill, we'll go with the best singer we can get) for "The Forest" cutscene. Other than that, Reyson & Leanne never sing in Path of Radiance.

Nadved:

Will be voiced By:

[Nadved does not have a face. He only shows up in Devdan + Largo's Support Conversation, but, he's still in PoR.]

Edited by etern

use more tags

Like what? I don't wanna be a "view whore" where I put things like "nigahiga rwj =3 equals three whatthebuck epicmealtime kids react thefinebros" etc.

I can safely say, I have finished the Supports. Well, writing them down, anyways. Now, I'm working on a word document of lines I would like you to say, when applying for a character. That won't take too long. Now that I have the supports written down, we'll be able to move on faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Audition Lines:

Download Link

E-mail your auditions to:

My E-mail (For this project)

I will now accept audition lines and such.

Edit:

I must tell you. I am Canadian, so I have a bandwidth. Therefore, even though the files hopefully won't be too big, I can't download all of them at once.

Also, while auditioning, please follow these steps:

Step 1:

Say your Username from the forums. Unless you want to say your real name, because I will be crediting the person who voices whoever, and whatever you say your name is, that is what I'll put on the credits.

Step 2:

Say who you're applying for. I must know who the character is.

Step 3:

Try to have no noise in the background.

Edited by etern

I will now accept audition lines and such.

Edit:

I must tell you. I am Canadian, so I have a bandwidth. Therefore, even though the files hopefully won't be too big, I can't download all of them at once.

Also, while auditioning, please follow these steps:

Step 1:

Say your Username from the forums. Unless you want to say your real name, because I will be crediting the person who voices whoever, and whatever you say your name is, that is what I'll put on the credits.

Step 2:

Say who you're applying for. I must know who the character is.

Step 3:

Try to have no noise in the background.

Awesome, this is a great idea. I hope a lot of people give this a go. I do think it will be pretty hard to find enough people for the entire cast, since there are so many characters, but I hope it works out. I'd love to audition for some people soon. But I have a question: when do auditions go until? I've got some decent recordings I just made, but I'd like to find a time to use my dorm's music practice room to re-record so I can yell without feeling like an idiot. I swear the walls of my room are made of paper; you can practically hear someone whisper next door.

Edited by Ragnell

Hey, there's actually one of these brewing here. I've been trying my hardest to set up a dubbed project of my own, but the plans kept falling through so I eventually just gave up. :'(

Since you need to have all of the information inside the actual audio clip itself, I won't be able to get my recordings to you today, but I think that I can have a few tryouts ready for you tomorrow.