Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

It's not exactly "perfect" timing, because I've noticed you guys tend to go a little faster than the clip.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56070364/Makalov%20%26%20Bastian%20-%20C%20Support%20%28Test%29.mp4

It's the C Support at the moment. I'll continue editing if you want to see B and A.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to suggest streaming a few days ago, but I had to restore my computer and now I have to get all the necessary software back.

This is my punishment for losing all of my discs. And for stealing software in the first place.

GOD BLESS THE HOLY PROGRAM THAT IS AUDACITY FOR REMOVING THAT GOD DAMN STATIC!

No but really, I think this is the best I'm going to get with the whole removing static thing. I think my sound card might actually be going bad, and if that's the case I just don't have the money to replace it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DH8LHFQF Makalov Astrid Support Convo C

If anyone wants to do the Astrid part go right ahead

It's not exactly "perfect" timing, because I've noticed you guys tend to go a little faster than the clip.

http://dl.dropbox.co...0%28Test%29.mp4

It's the C Support at the moment. I'll continue editing if you want to see B and A.

That's inevitable. No one speaks as slow as the fire emblem text appears unless they are attempting to speak whale. It drove me nuts in the epilogue of PoR when I couldn't make the text appear faster.

Also would love to hear the Makalov Astrid support but my computers being mean and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. unsure.gif

Good God, you think the epilogue is boring normally...

Look at it without the music playing in the background...

orz.

Good God, you think the epilogue is boring normally...

Look at it without the music playing in the background...

orz.

Oh you poor, poor, bastard . I can only imagine the hell that must be.

For the awesome part, why not go with his conversation with BK during Chapter 11? Before the truth in Radiant Dawn, this scene always struck me as extremely badass

Quick! Before Mediafire explodes!

Loving the voice brah. It also makes me feel better about the fact that I'm not the only one that has some background sounds in the recordings. Hell it seems the only people that dont are from the VA forums, not like all of us can afford a recording studio though right?

Loving the voice brah. It also makes me feel better about the fact that I'm not the only one that has some background sounds in the recordings. Hell it seems the only people that dont are from the VA forums, not like all of us can afford a recording studio though right?

Yeah, I was running my Wii in the background when I was recording that. For Radiant Dawn, fittingly. :P

Vocaroo still exists, so I'll use that. If you absolutely need it as a MP3 file, do let me know. Since my main compy died, I'm on my laptop, which means NOW is the time I can record things on a whim!

Vocaroo still exists, so I'll use that. If you absolutely need it as a MP3 file, do let me know. Since my main compy died, I'm on my laptop, which means NOW is the time I can record things on a whim!

I did use Vocaroo for quite a while in my earlier auditions, but I feel the audio quality was poor compared to what I was getting with Audacity

also Here's the Makalov Astrid C support if anyone wants it again. Correct this time

http://www.mediafire...98c07xy8efow7e6

Edited by Eail