Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, I can do justice.

I have listened to all 3 Ike's. ( Ragnell / Boomsickle / Hoss ) and I have come to a conclusion.

I personally like Hoss's the best, because he does sound 15 -- or at least, a teenager that is -- in the file, and you can yell. Which is good. Very good.

I liked Boomsickle's as well, and I'll use him as a back-up.

Ragnell's was all right, but in my opinion, it didn't have as much as an "Umph!" as the other two.

I shall put Hoss for Ike in the main post.

Eail, so far after hearing your Shinon again, I enjoyed it. But tomorrow I'll listen to all the Shinon's, considering it's 4:35 AM right now, and I was trying to go to sleep at 4 AM. X_X

Upon re-listening to some voices, I just want to toss out my recommendations, for what it's worth

Eail, I don't dislike any of your voices, but the ones that really stood out were Keiran, Makolov and Haar.

Those three were really good. I think what you need, though is either a different mic or a different place to record. I'm hearing a slight echo in the audition clips. With out that echo, I don't see why the roles wouldn't go to you.

Upon re-listening to some voices, I just want to toss out my recommendations, for what it's worth

Eail, I don't dislike any of your voices, but the ones that really stood out were Keiran, Makolov and Haar.

Those three were really good. I think what you need, though is either a different mic or a different place to record. I'm hearing a slight echo in the audition clips. With out that echo, I don't see why the roles wouldn't go to you.

That echo should no longer be a problem, I've ordered a high quality microphone that should arrive around Christmas, should filter out ALL outside noises and provide a much better resolution recording

It most likely is a typo, because the original post only had "readerwritergirl" on it, because I forgot to change it up. *Changes now*

Also, Eail, a lot of people liked your Makalov. This is the perfect example of what I wanted.

Yes, I'm the editor, but the voices should also be judged by you guys/girls. Since a lot of people like your Makalov, I shall put it on the front post.

I also remember liking your Makalov, so it's all good.

Mysterio's Shinon | Eail's Shinon (1) | Eail's Shinon 2

I do enjoy your Shinon more, Eail, but I feel I can't do a complete comparison, since I cannot hear Mysterio's.

Mysterio, is there a way for you to make it louder, and re-send it? I'll check the other ones, to see if you need to re-send them all.

Edit:

Yeah, I think you should re-do them, making them louder, if you please. If you forgot who you voiced, I'll list them here:

Black Knight

Bryce

Naesala

Narrator

ReysonBalance

ReysonRage

Shinon

SorenBalance

SorenRage

Volke

Zihark.

Edited by etern

Well I resent the Shinon, if this isn't loud enough, then I will have to bow out of the project. If it is, then of course I'll redo the rest, but this is probably the loudest it's going to get and still stay in some sort of character.

I just randomly came across this and thought "Wow, this seems like fun". So here I am auditioning and all, probably not the best voice but I will try. Going to audition for most of the male characters. Starting with Volke and working my way to Rolf and others.

Volke:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6T2WUDH9

This is suuuuuuuuuper quiet for me. Anyone else getting that problem?

Select the part of the clip you want louder

Go to Effect on the top bar

Choose Amplify...

Just press OK (If you want to adjust how loud you want it, use the slider, but it usually just sets it to the appropriate volume automatically)

I was thinking that to better promote the project. I could make a trailer for it. However, as far as voices go, I'd need:

The Narrator

Ike

Mist

Soren

Ashnard

Petrine

Tibarn

Nasir

Ena

And that's all what I can think of off of the top of my head. If you guys like the plan, I'll start writing out a script.