Beorc lords and royalty

whase

it's not possible for me to play this game now, but I'm just taking this idea out there.

this PT would be illogical, why would someone ranked high in society fight? But I'd like to see how it would work out. most of these units would join late, so there would be some challenge to it (for me at least).

units you would be able to use:

Micaiah, Pelleas, Tauroneo, Fiona, Elincia, Bastian, Sanaki, Sigrun, Renning, Astrid, Sephiran, Oliver, Soren and of course Ike.

maybe also: (not sure)

Geoffrey, Tanith, Lucia, Mist and Leonardo

please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these or if there's anyone I should add.

EDIT: since half the characters in this game seem to be royal, change of rules!

not counting part 4 endgame exclusive/forced units, what 10 characters are closest to royalty?

and with royalty I mean those who actually rule over a part of the lands. for example how Elincia is queen of Crimea, but also how Bastian is count of Fayre. after those ruling a piece of land, the children of those, then come the siblings, parents and etc.

Edited by whase

Ike (during the events of FE10), Titania and Soren are not even close to royalty. In fact, you wouldn't have anyone for Part 3 until Tanith and Sigrun join.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

In fact, you wouldn't have anyone for Part 3 until Tanith and Sigrun join.

It says Beorc lords and royalty in the title. Ike is considered a "Lord Unit", so the GM chapters of Part 3 would be an exercise in Ike soloing each chapter...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

It says Beorc lords and royalty in the title. Ike is considered a "Lord Unit", so the GM chapters of Part 3 would be an Ike solo...

I assumed he meant lord in regal sense, and not a gameplay aspect.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

If Bastian and Geoffrey count as people of high society, I don't see why Lucia shouldn't be included on that list.

added her (and Bastian is a count or something, wouldn't that be higher than Lucia either way?)

It's heavily implied Leonardo was a noble. Also have fun soloing with Micaiah.

added Leo to maybe, also, Fiona was there already too and since meatshields are always allowed in my PTs, it wouldn't be too hard

Ike (during the events of FE10), Titania and Soren are not even close to royalty. In fact, you wouldn't have anyone for Part 3 until Tanith and Sigrun join.

agreed, but since otherwise I'd have nobody I'd say at least Ike counts for having been a lord in the past. and I'm trying to find any excuse to use anyone else besides him XD

Laguz Royals? Make endgame cake.

But it says beorc.

Last time I checked, Laguz =/= Beorc.

Don't forget Oliver, Duke of Tanas.

thanks, added! can't believe I forgot him!

Black knight and Sephiran? Seph is at least a duke.(duke of persis)

Sephiran added, don't think I should add BK though

Laguz Royals? Make endgame cake.

exactly why I wrote Beorc

Zelgius is the Earl of Kadohl, so yeah he fits.

Tanith is a noble?

true, Tanith deleted

Kieran could also count, he's second in command of the army. Were mak/marcia born into nobility?

I don't believe any of these would be royal enough to be added.

It's heavily implied Leonardo was a noble. Also have fun soloing with Micaiah.

I found this amusing:

An archer of noble birth,

First line of his description. :P Anyway:

I would also add Tauroneo, being one of Daeins Great Riders, the strongest warriors. Well, maybe, but i'd assume he, like lanvega would govern some territory? That being said, Mist should would be the descendant of Gawain, another one of the four riders. Soren is also of noble birth, even though the game states it at the end, he still is of Goldoan & Daein blood.

Stefan could also qualify, since it is very much implied he is a descendant of Soanvalcke, the second queen of Begnion.\

Tauroneo lives in a mansion, has a household name in the daein history of the army. He's definetely a noble:

Tauroneo: My wife nearly lost her mind. She cried day and night, swearing that she couldn't live if something like that were to ever happen again. She wanted to live in peace...with her mind at ease. She pleaded with me to leave the army. But I couldn't accept her plea. Our family house was built on generations of proud military command. Our ancient name as a warrior family would not allow me to simply abandon my sworn duty. I tried to salvage our honor by training my younger son. He was just a boy, really. I wanted him to become a Daein general.

Rolf: You did what?!

Tauroneo: I know... I was a fool. I was blinded by tradition and family reputation. By the time I realized my error, my wife and children had left me. Since then... I've been living alone in my great mansion, surrounded by countless medals and memories... Alone...for years...

Edited by Vicious Sal

Sigrun said in "Path of Radiance" that she was noble, and "One must be of noble birth to serve the goddess."

Nothing ever gave me the impression that Tanith was any less of a noble than Sigrun. I'd have them both on the list.

Is there anything more to being noble or royal than being related directly to nobles or royals? How is Ashnard's son not even close to royalty?

Since Ashnard was the first Daein king to allow commoners to become generals, it follows that any general who served a Daein king prior to Ashnard must have been noble. The only ones we know of are Bryce, Tauroneo, Gawain, and Lanvega, but their children (if they have children) probably qualify as well.

Edited by Paper Jam

Sigrun said in "Path of Radiance" that she was noble, and "One must be of noble birth to serve the goddess."

Nothing ever gave me the impression that Tanith was any less of a noble than Sigrun. I'd have them both on the list.

Is there anything more to being noble or royal than being related directly to nobles or royals? How is Ashnard's son not even close to royalty?

Since Ashnard was the first Daein king to allow commoners to become generals, it follows that any general who served a Daein king prior to Ashnard must have been noble. The only ones we know of are Bryce, Tauroneo, Gawain, and Lanvega, but their children (if they have children) probably qualify as well.

I couln't leave this out because of the order you named them, even though it's not even remotely relevant:

Bryce, Tauroneo, Gawain, and Lanvega... Four Riders of Daein, one country, one king, While they bear our banner, A free Daein shall sing.

...I would also add Tauroneo...

Tauroneo added

I added Soren

Tanith is a maybe now

Don't forget Fiona.

Fiona was already in the OP. ;)

Mist is also of noble birth, since she's daughter of Gawain, another one of the Great riders, Ike & Mist are actually of noble birth.

Stefan is a maybe...

Don't forget Fiona.

moved her from the maybe to the certain

Fiona was already in the OP. ;)

Mist is also of noble birth, since she's daughter of Gawain, another one of the Great riders, Ike & Mist are actually of noble birth.

Stefan is a maybe...

I'm not quite convinced about Mist, she is more a daughter of Greil than a daughter of Gawain, if you know what I mean...

and Stefan seems too far away from royalty, bloodline doesn't count anymore after that many generations.

Sephiran added, don't think I should add BK though

I don't believe any of these would be royal enough to be added.

He was an Earl in Begnion and could have even been a noble in daein.

You could make a case that all CRK should be added, since in the middle ages Knights were high up in social ladders.