Favorite type of tea?

I'm generally more of a green or black tea person. Oolong if I want to kick back, ginseng if I need a kick. But, then again, I'll drink just about any kind of tea.

Except earl gray. I can't stand bergamot.

But the orange flavor compliments the black tea so well! Yeah I agree that Oolong is very good as well.

I can't really appreciate tea. If the taste is strong, I think it's gross. If it's weak I feel like I'm drinking very warm soda, which is also gross.

In related news, coffee is flat-out unpalatable in my book.

I drink any tea, warm tea, hot tea, lukewarm tea, chilled tea, room temperature tea, cold tea, frozen tea. all tea. all types. get at my tea level.

Milk in coffee is alright, but milk in tea...that's what disgusts me!

You bastard.

Coffee > Tea. :newyears:

You bastard.

English Breakfast tea is alright, I often use it tea to flavor milk I use as a base instead of water as part of the process of forging glorious milk tea, one of the greatest teas. Jasmine tea is quite nice as well; green tea is alright if there are no other choices available. Other flavored teas I sometimes put honey in instead of sugar, but usually I stick to milk tea and jasmine tea.

Oh no, a term for a kind of wordplay was slightly misappropriated within the context of wordplay and it's still apparent exactly what was meant; the perpetrator must be dealt with by means of an aggressive rhetorical question. That'll teach him!