Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that. That was me asking the vigilante to shoot Psych. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I somewhat believed Strawman and wanted to kill someone that I had misgivings about. I figured that if Strawman was really the last anti-town person, the Psych kill wouldn't mean anything.

My mistake. Let's finish this off. Still working on a lynch target.

Today's lynch target is Blitz Kitty. Apparently, the guy turned up... mafia? Cult? No kills have happened so... I'm thinking the second.

The results of Rofel's investigation on Blitz Kitty:
You are allied with the Templars, and win when all threats are eliminated.
Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox

... I feel like a fucking idiot.

Looking through the update, I forgot to mention that Blitz was kidnapped, which means votes on him are nulled, you can't talk to him, he can't talk to you, etc.

Extending day a phase to make up for it. (aka phase ends on 17 August 2011, 11am GMT.)

Well, since life is missing and ww're in dire need of a lynch target, I would like to propose one, namely:

##Vote: Proto

At the start of the game he went claimfishing, and now he's namefishing. At the current time, there seems to be no better suiters, or at least to my knowledge considering I'm not town leader.

Well, since life is missing and ww're in dire need of a lynch target, I would like to propose one, namely:

##Vote: Proto

At the start of the game he went claimfishing, and now he's namefishing. At the current time, there seems to be no better suiters, or at least to my knowledge considering I'm not town leader.

First of all, I wasn't claimfishing. I asked a specific question that only Mafia members would fall for. As for namefishing, you asked me for my name and I told you what it was before demanding to know yours. Though I will admit that I AM interested in knowing players' nameclaims now, because the actual Yiazmat is clearly lying about it.

In any case, I'm waiting to hear what Life has to say.

OK, lynch time.

We are lynching Excellen today. He claimed Yiazmat as soon as Strawman died but since he had enough claim all written up and sent in, I seriously wonder what else he's hiding from us. And since the game is still going, any liars are probably hiding stuff. So Excellen goes today, Blitz goes tomorrow and then we'll clean up the rest of the baddies right afterwards.

##Drop a giant shoe on Excellen

As for namefishing, you asked me for my name and I told you what it was before demanding to know yours.

I would like to point out that this is bullshit. You asked me for mine, then I asked for you to tell me yours first.

I would like to point out that this is bullshit. You asked me for mine, then I asked for you to tell me yours first.

That's not my point. I wasn't pushing you for your name until after I told you mine, which you also asked. Yes, I asked you first, and I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm not denying that I DID try quite hard to gather up info throughout the game, because that is how I believe a Townie should be utilizing OC. Not by "lynching any non-VillageLeader that tries to talk to you about the game" which seems more like BS to me.

Anyways, Zaphod Beeblebrox and his two heads have spoken.

##Vote: Excellen

I will still be sad that this game will be too short if the game does end after this.