Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to repeat here what I am now talking about in IP chat. Yes, I claimed Yiazmat after SStS died, yes I fakeclaimed.

• Excelkitty I was genuinely surprised when I didn't receive a changed role PM
  • Excelkitty Might be a host fuck up
  • Excelkitty Cause I really expected that
  • Excelkitty But I'm still town aligned and all
  • Excelkitty And one of the better roles for this game
  • Excelkitty So I'm actually not all too sure why Life risks killing me
  • Question
  • Kiku-Ichimonji Why have you not claimed Yiazmat in the first place?
  • Excelkitty Didn't want an information leak to occur
  • Excelkitty My role PM suggested a role change for me when clan Centurio people found me out
  • Excelkitty Probably to independent serial killer or something
  • Excelkitty Yes I fakeclaimed (addition: I never lied about my role power)
  • Excelkitty And it was a very shitty one too
  • Ho.M.the.Money indeed
  • Excelkitty I just had no interest in having people find out about my true role just yet
  • Excelkitty Also because I sort of assumed we're not knowing Life's full role PM

In the end, I don't think town will lose too much when they lynch me, but I really do wonder why Life wants to risk lynching one of his power roles

I might as well post my role PM flavour. I was actually surprised about not having a changed role pm, but looking back at it, it seems I made a premature assumption.

The flavour is all about my role changing when found out and nothing about it changing when not found out or simply clan Centurio being killed before finding me out. Considering RD's and Jaybee's flavour-heavy games it doesn't make a lot of sense the optional boss receives a role change when nobody is being sent to kill it because Clan Centurio sent someone after it.

Also; yes I am SG and quite sure Life has at the very least confirmed my role.

Dear Excellen, you are Yiazmat, Town Safeguard

200px-Yiazmat.jpg

Yiazmat is an ancient dragon, and one of the most powerful creatures in all of Ivalice. It is responsible for killing Montblanc's mentor, and defeating Yiazmat is the ultimate goal of Clan Centurio. When faced with a threat, it's ready to do the one thing it knows how: Fight back.

Each cycle, you may send us a PM entitled: 'Cycle X - Cast Astra on USER'. While preparing yourself for the upcoming battle, you will cast Astra on USER to protect them other, non-lethal actions. Astra will wear off at the end of the cycle. You can't cast Astra on yourself, since you're already immune to all status effects as it is.

You also know that Clan Centurio is searching for you, and as such it would be best to keep a low profile.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Obviously, my preference goes out to not getting lynched this phase.

Yiazmat woke up to the sound of an upbeat melody. Looking around, it saw 5 Bards running around it, singing. As it listened, the song started getting faster and faster, as did the speed at which the Bards ran around.

Until they attacked.

Yiazmat did it's best to defend itself, but it was no match for the Bards' increased power and speed.

Excellen has been lynched. He was:

Dear Excellen, you are Yiazmat, Town Safeguard

200px-Yiazmat.jpg

Yiazmat is an ancient dragon, and one of the most powerful creatures in all of Ivalice. It is responsible for killing Montblanc's mentor, and defeating Yiazmat is the ultimate goal of Clan Centurio. When faced with a threat, it's ready to do the one thing it knows how: Fight back.

Each cycle, you may send us a PM entitled: 'Cycle X - Cast Astra on USER'. While preparing yourself for the upcoming battle, you will cast Astra on USER to protect them other, non-lethal actions. Astra will wear off at the end of the cycle. You can't cast Astra on yourself, since you're already immune to all status effects as it is.

You also know that Clan Centurio is searching for you, and as such it would be best to keep a low profile.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

As the Clan finishes examining the body, they notice Blitz Kitty running towards them, noticeably very happy to still be alive.

It is now Cycle 5. The cycle will end on Thursday at 1 AM, GMT. Action results are being sent now.

Edited by Radiant Kitty