A question on the 776 family tree

Kiriane

Well, two questions.

1. Don't Galzus and Mareeta have minor Odo, not major?

2. Where was this information found? I know Galzus was prince of Rivough, and left to become a mercenary when it fell to Grandbell. But where does it say that his mother was Mariccle and Ayra's sister?

It's hinted that Galzus and Mareeta have Major Odo due to the Odo markings on their back, much like it's implied that Cyas has Major Fala due to his Fala body markings.

Ahh. I missed the encyclopaedia. Is it uploaded somewhere? And where, exactly, does it say Galzus and Shanan are cousins? I could go over all the scripts...that'd just take a while and I'm a bit lazy... >.<

Ahh. I missed the encyclopaedia. Is it uploaded somewhere? And where, exactly, does it say Galzus and Shanan are cousins? I could go over all the scripts...that'd just take a while and I'm a bit lazy... >.<

Fe5's chapter 6, Reydric says it when a soldier ask if Galzus is trustworthy (because some soldiers saw that Galzus has the marking of odo).

Wouldn't Galzus be similar to if Ayra and Holyn hook up and have kids? I mean two minor bloods equal some major bloods. So the lord of Rivough with the princess of Isaac = Galzus. Makes sense.

Wouldn't Galzus be similar to if Ayra and Holyn hook up and have kids? I mean two minor bloods equal some major bloods. So the lord of Rivough with the princess of Isaac = Galzus. Makes sense.

The union between two people with the same holy blood is stated to be forbidden in FE4 and it seems unlikely that it would have happened outside of the war's chaos.

The union between two people with the same holy blood is stated to be forbidden in FE4 and it seems unlikely that it would have happened outside of the war's chaos.

But where does it say that his mother was Mariccle and Ayra's sister?

The 20th anniversary encyclopedia explicitly states his mother's identity in the family tree section. It also makes sense because FE5 states that Galzus and Shanan are cousins.

Anything is possible no matter how unlikely. Although the Encyclopedia states that Galzus's mother had major Odo kinda doesn't make sense to me since I never heard of a parent passing off a major blood to two out of three children. Major passes one major and the rest are minor, so where did the other minor blood come from to make Galzus have major?

Edited by JosefLior

lol my bad. but doesn't it make more sense if both Galzus's parents have minor blood, rather than Ayra being ditched to side as the only one of her siblings that has minor?

Could do, but I don't think we really know too well how holy blood is passed down. According to Kaga, major blood appears to be passed down randomly, as in it doesn't matter if the child is the eldest, youngest, male or female. So maybe that also means two kids can have major blood at once.

However, the family tree doesn't explicitly indicate that the Rivough chief is descended from Odo.

Also, for the person who asked, the encyclopedia is a pretty hefty book so I doubt anybody's uploaded it. You can find a scan of the family tree here. The Odo tree is to the bottom left of the right hand page (you can tell by the wonky Galzus-Mareeta branch, which the SF tree copied).

(An useless bit of trivia for anybody who remembers, this was scanned by the same person not gamersara who scanned the FE6/7 characters book several years ago.)

I have a copy of the book as well and a scanner if you need anything important. To be honest, the book doesn't really contain any exciting new details, except this little tidbit.

Edited by VincentASM

Anything is possible no matter how unlikely. Although the Encyclopedia states that Galzus's mother had major Odo kinda doesn't make sense to me since I never heard of a parent passing off a major blood to two out of three children. Major passes one major and the rest are minor, so where did the other minor blood come from to make Galzus have major?

Ring passed Minor Ulir to two out of three kids. Though Aideen and Briggid being twins may change the situation.

Could do, but I don't think we really know too well how holy blood is passed down. According to Kaga, major blood appears to be passed down randomly, as in it doesn't matter if the child is the eldest, youngest, male or female. So maybe that also means two kids can have major blood at once.

However, the family tree doesn't explicitly indicate that the Rivough chief is descended from Odo.

Yes I have seen the family tree, I really enjoy looking at it from time to time. Also where did you get the picture of Victor and Cigyun? :awesome: As for how the Holy Blood works, in FE4 it seems more likely that the Major blood goes to the eldest, although its not always the case, i.e. Ishtar. Also I thought it made more sense for the Rivough lord to have minor similar to how Holyn has minor and is the some of a lord in Isaac. Just my thought.

Ring passed Minor Ulir to two out of three kids. Though Aideen and Briggid being twins may change the situation.

Yes but it followed the most common order of the holy blood, only one major while the rest had minor. The Isaac family is the only one I saw that had multiple majors from only one parent that has the holy blood.

I hope I'm not confusing everyone. :unsure:

Victor and Cigyun, as well as Ethnia and Mananan's portraits come from the FE: Treasure book.

Well, I guess that's your theory, but you're kind of going against word of god here. What with Kaga being the director of this game : P

Then again, this is the same person who changed Jamka's family tree for apparently little reason and let's not talk about Claude and Sylvia's relationship....

Edited by VincentASM

Also, for the person who asked, the encyclopedia is a pretty hefty book so I doubt anybody's uploaded it. You can find a scan of the family tree here. The Odo tree is to the bottom left of the right hand page (you can tell by the wonky Galzus-Mareeta branch, which the SF tree copied).

(An useless bit of trivia for anybody who remembers, this was scanned by the same person not gamersara who scanned the FE6/7 characters book several years ago.)

I have a copy of the book as well and a scanner if you need anything important. To be honest, the book doesn't really contain any exciting new details, except this little tidbit.

Is it me or is Phee nowhere to be seen in the Sety tree? I wonder why. (By the way do you know what does the text next to Sety says?) And personally, I'm surprised they didn't reveal anything about what should not be talked about (hint: it would have been in the Hezul tree)

Just saw it... what's the tree down right? I see there's an Ethnia (Tiltyu's sister or another one?) and I presume Miranda (always thought she was a freegie).

Phee right next to Sety. And Miranda is not a Freege, out of all the Manster District, only Lenster's carries any crusader blood (Noba).

Phee right next to Sety. And Miranda is not a Freege, out of all the Manster District, only Lenster's carries any crusader blood (Noba).

Well, since Freege took control of the manster district, I always thought that Alster's princess Ethnia (which probably was Miranda's mother) was Tiltyu's sister, making Miranda a freege.

The Thracia 776 Illustrated Works states that Tiltyu's siter is not the late Queen of Alster.

Edited by Chiki's Pet Pikachu

Do you know which page it states that? I never noticed it.

However, yeah, the encyclopedia seems to strongly suggest that Alstar's Ethnia and Tiltyu's sister, Ethnia, are two different people. FE can be really confusing sometimes...