Border: Information and Signup

Inactive Account

• 7 months later...

Wren Colewood

5.8, 110 lbs. Full head of short but scraggily dark brown hair, but no facial hair aside from oddly well kept eyebrows/eyelashes. A solid black, Celtic-style wide lined tattoo runs down from my right eye, down my neck and stops just before reaching my collar, where it widens to form a crescent, as if a large cut going across my neck. Wearing a plain set of pants, a pair of light tan leather boots, and a simple shirt with a jacket, fastened together by 4 beltbuckle-style clasps just off center of the center.

Personality: Knowledgable, and always wanting to learn more, but sort of an introverted loner, as living on the streets since his parent's death made socialization more of a chore that distracted him from doing what he needed to do. Strived to learn, primarily to just know and

Class: Mindworker

Backstory: Poor scholar wannabe. Spends most of his time in the libraries of the capital and neighboring cities, eavesdropping on the various tutors and students of magic, and essentially self-teaching Mindworking out of curiosity. No history of vengeance, no crazy life to live. Parents died at early teens due to illness, so not a dark upsetting past. Living on the streets, jobless, and thieving off food from nameless street vendors, but not any more than absolutely necessary. A keen student, quick to pick up on things, and always learning, always remembering events and occurences.