Sell Julia's tomes?

rigadoog

Giving her a Fire tome can minimize the damage she does. If you think it's a problem, you can silence her or put her to sleep.

There's no need to unequip her at all. She tends to follow Celice on the map, so it's incredibly easy to lure her out of the way given Celice's vast advantage in Movement even if Julia's promoted. If you pull your cards right she should be nearing you by the time you kill Manfroy.

Assuming you left her a Wind or possibly Thunder tome to avoid being doubled and killed.

Wouldn't a basic Fire tome work better if she's promoted? Same Mt as basic Wind and Thunder, but is heavier than either. Edited by Elmer

Assuming you left her a Wind or possibly Thunder tome to avoid being doubled and killed.

Wouldn't a basic Fire tome work better if she's promoted? Same Mt as basic Wind and Thunder, but is heavier than either.

I think you missed the point. Her defense is low, and if she gets doubled (she won't with wind, and likely won't with tunder) there's a high chance she'll be killed.

Anyway, I always just give her the silence staff (you can survive without it). She seems to prioritize silencing over attacking.

I usually just have Sety silence her and Celice charge ahead and kill Manfloy. Tyrfing's manly 20 res bonus is pretty useful, too, even without Silence. Canto weapon switch works pretty great there, since I can have Celice critkill some mook with Silver Sword, then switch back to Tyrfing EP for tanking and a bit of extra speed and hoping to not get hit by Hel.

I think you missed the point. Her defense is low, and if she gets doubled (she won't with wind, and likely won't with tunder) there's a high chance she'll be killed.

Does she ever attack anyone though? Every time I play she ends up being attracted to the bottle-neck where she's silenced/sleep'd while Celice and a few others take out Manfroy (sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the hack).

I always sell her stuff so others can make use of it if needed.

Does she ever attack anyone though? Every time I play she ends up being attracted to the bottle-neck where she's silenced/sleep'd while Celice and a few others take out Manfroy (sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the hack).

I always sell her stuff so others can make use of it if needed.

In the way I had it organized, she never attacked anyone.

silcencyuria.png

(This was from a run where I used Amid and Linda so that explains the mage fighter)

I kept the four of Amid, Linda, Leaf (w/ recover staff), and Nanna in that order, and kept Lana (w/ restore) 8 or so spaces away northeast. Yuria with silence charged from the southeast, silencing my units, but I kept her as far from Lana as possible. When she came closer, I moved farther away. Really though, since Silecne lasts for three turns I could take Lana out of the picture and still be fine.

Edited by Spykitty

Thanks for the ideas, fire tome + tank with Celice seems like the best option in my opinion. I had Sety!Levin kill all of Julius' minions, is it easier to do with Narga, or is it better to stick with Holsety?

• 3 weeks later...

She gets a heal staff from Rana I seem to recall, and then her default weapon tome and Rezire/Aura if you get it. Right? That should make three things that others could use. Though I always seem to find way too many items in the second gen, they usually just get lumped on whoever for whatever's sake.

She gets a heal staff from Rana I seem to recall, and then her default weapon tome and Rezire/Aura if you get it. Right? That should make three things that others could use. Though I always seem to find way too many items in the second gen, they usually just get lumped on whoever for whatever's sake.

Resire and Aura are A Ranked, so only Diadora and Yuria can use them.

Resire and Aura are A Ranked, so only Diadora and Yuria can use them.

There's an enemy shaman with Resire in final too. Elf, the Dark Warlord.

But the Aura/Resire is "locked" (as in no one else under player control can use them) to Yuria, yes.

Edited by Darros