Happy Birthday Tenkai Star

Tangerine, you are the voice, the soul of this forum, the guiding light of meaning here. What rune do you bear on your hand that gives you life eternal, I know not. However, consider this: you are the one responsible for our hopes and dreams, and you, I think, have the kindness in your heart to make them real as you make your own dream real. That is why we follow you, Tenkai Star. Now lead on against the evil empire. FOR VICTORY AND FREEDOM!

1st is the worst, 2nd is the best, third is the one with the treasure chest. This is the 4th birthday topic. What significance does it bear for me who wishes you happy birthday? That is not the topic of discussion! The topic of discussion is happy birthday Tangerine! Once again with gusto!

Tangerine, you are the voice, the soul of this forum, the guiding light of meaning here. What rune do you bear on your hand that gives you life eternal, I know not. However, consider this: you are the one responsible for our hopes and dreams, and you, I think, have the kindness in your heart to make them real as you make your own dream real. That is why we follow you, Tenkai Star. Now lead on against the evil empire. FOR VICTORY AND FREEDOM!

1st is the worst, 2nd is the best, third is the one with the treasure chest. This is the 4th birthday topic. What significance does it bear for me who wishes you happy birthday? That is not the topic of discussion! The topic of discussion is happy birthday Tangerine! Once again with gusto!

Does not compute. She is the evil empire.

Oh Balcerzak, you are so innocent of evil.

If you think SF is the evil empire,

Just wait until you see what Tangy was guarding us against.

Jyo is guarding us.

In Jyo I trust!

Jyo is guarding us.

In Jyo I trust!

Jyo is honestly amazing. Did you ever read his first post on here? Hopefully all this activity is bringing him some ad revenue or something. But as far as leaders for today, it's Tangerine my man. Tangerineeeee

Jyo is honestly amazing. Did you ever read his first post on here? Hopefully all this activity is bringing him some ad revenue or something. But as far as leaders for today, it's Tangerine my man. Tangerineeeee

Have you seen Jyo's nerf guns? That's where the shit's at man.

You can have some little orange protect you, I'll have guns do it.

Have you seen Jyo's nerf guns? That's where the shit's at man.

You can have some little orange protect you, I'll have guns do it.

Man, you just don't get it. Zombies VS humans ain't training vs shit compared to the military so it ain't really matter. IMO.

Man, you just don't get it. Zombies VS humans ain't training vs shit compared to the military so it ain't really matter. IMO.

I didn't understand your analogy. Regardless my opinion stands.

I didn't understand your analogy. Regardless my opinion stands.

Fine. I do not question your opinion's existence at this time, right or wrong though it may be.

(actually I do question it, but I'm not going into the details on that one)

Fine. I do not question your opinion's existence at this time, right or wrong though it may be.

(actually I do question it, but I'm not going into the details on that one)

Fuck you and YOUR god damn opinions~

What rune do you bear on your hand that gives you life eternal, I know not.

I was confused by this excerpt, because at first it sounds as if you are going to ask, 'What rune do you bear on your hand that gives you life eternal?' But then, all of a sudden, you throw in 'I know not'. So you kind of mixed a question and a statement. It's bothering me. It should be something like, 'What rune(s) you bear on your hand that give you life eternal, I know not.' By the deletion of 'do', it is much more clear as a statement. With do, it just seems like some bastard child questatement.

Edited by Kvothe Kingkiller

I was confused by this excerpt, because at first it sounds as if you are going to ask, 'What rune do you bear on your hand that gives you life eternal?' But then, all of a sudden, you throw in 'I know not'. So you kind of mixed a question and a statement. It's bothering me. It should be something like, 'What rune(s) you bear on your hand that give you life eternal, I know not.' By the deletion of 'do', it is much more clear as a statement. With do, it just seems like some bastard child questatement.

GOOD POINT! What can I say, I didn't put enough thought into that last post.