[FE8] Eph NM Draft style

13th

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to leave town on Saturday and I believe I'll be away from a computer, so if anyone wants to take up the hopeless task of salvaging my army, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Who is that scary guy who replaced the BK as my member symbol?

Edited by Igotcareless

Oh, someone did copy this idea! Nice!

Too bad the draft has stalled here, hopefully you can finish the draft soon. Sadly, I don't know if anyone will finish the draft that I hosted. Hopefully they're all just very busy, which does seem to be the case.

I am very curious to see how balanced the turncounts are compared to a normal style of draft.

HORACE!. Want to bid instead? If you do, PM me. But I want to finish this.

If Horace doesn't, then will Whitefang join?

I'll bid, but I won't take part, I have a busy schedule upcoming. Just to get this draft finished, you know, drafting. PM me if that's cool.

I'm tempted to offer to take up Rigadoog's spot, but I have a PMU to finish AND I just started a FE4 playthrough.

Actually, yeah, I think I'll join - if that's alright with you.

Edited by XiSrOn

Sadly, I don't know if anyone will finish the draft that I hosted. Hopefully they're all just very busy, which does seem to be the case.

Yeah, I've been busy with other drafts (the ones concerning Haar and Franz), my FE9 playthrough and other games, unfortunately. I will finish that draft someday though, since I like my team.

Undrafted characters may trade with drafted characters and recruit other characters. They may help find hidden treasure in the desert. They may also shop, and they can rescue each other. And they can move, but hopefully that's obvious.