[FE8] Eph NM Draft style

13th

Eirika lv 5.5 hp 17 str 7 12 11 6 5 3

Started over after playing through up to Eph route to get a feel for my units

Prologue

1 - Eirika waited in front of near soldier, kill both on counter

2 waits on bushes, I think that the rng let's you have a 2 turn this way every time or I'm just lucky

2/2

Ch 1 6/8 turn comp

Eirika rushes the boss and I think she is str blessed ;), had to use a vulnerary after getting hit by both soldier guards, and then ORKO's the boss.

Seth toys with the stupid soldier with the stupid wait in front of unit ai, to keep him away from Eirika, he avoided combat so no penalty

8 total so far.

btw do I have to visit all villages for Ch 5 guiding ring, I didn't get it in my experimental? Test? stupid? "refresher" run.

Edited by HongLei

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 6/14

Vanessa picks on the archer, and Eirika kills everyone except the boss who is fed to Vanessa for only skill on lv up :(

3 8/22

Vanessa and Eirika break down wall and Neimi watches Colm thieve and then recruited him after he was loaded up. 

4 5/27 Artur takes the rt Vanessa turtles the S with Lute Eirika takes the N + lots of crappy lv ups :(

Eirika 9.98 21 9 14 14 8 6 4
Vanessa 5.31 19 5 9 13 6 6 7
Artur 4.77 19 8 8 9 2 2 6
Lute 3.29 17 7 8 9 9 3 6

@Horace Thank you, all I can say now is thank goodness for Vanessa.

Chapter 2- 6 turns, Ross saved me a whopping 1 turn.

Chapter 3- 8 turns, Colm runs around stealing so I completely ignore him. Ross, Neimi and Eirika rush the middle. Eirika is getting on in the levels.

Chapter 4- 10 turns, Ross stays to the North, Neimi and Eirika head to the right, then down. I would have finished in 9 turns if a revenant hadn't decided to be smart enough to not commit suicide on Ross's axe.

Eirika level 11.37, HP 22, Str 6, Skl 15, Spd 13, Lck 12, Def 5, Res 4.
Ross level 10.--, HP 20, Str 9, Skl 4, Spd 6, Lck 13, Def 7, Res 4.
Neimi level 4.69, HP 19, Str 5, Skl 5, Spd 6, Lck 4, Def 4, Res 3.

Next chapter stuff.

Ross will be getting the secret book, either he or Eirika will get the Dracoshield. I'm thinking Pirate for Ross, but it's hard to decide, any advice?

Total turn count: 31... HongLei's beating me.

Let's see. . .your team at this point is Eirika, Neimi, Ross, and Natasha.

1. I hope Natasha has a Torch staff or two.

2. Have you tried running north instead of charging the center?

It's your choice really, but I'm pretty sure you can still reach the boss in 6 turns if you take the north path and go around the mountains. The reason it's easier is because you don't encounter much enemies, and you shouldn't have ANY trouble at all if you're willing to use a few Rapiers on the cavalry. You should at least try this out, and the results can let you decide which path to take.

How bad an idea is it to give the chap. 5 Dracoshield to Ross? I'm stuck on chapter 6 because Ross keeps dying the turn before killing Novala.

With your team I'd do it.

God, 13th, put the teams in the OP, not hidden in the middle of the thread somewhere

Is lockpick use worth assassin!Joshua over swordmaster!Joshua. I already have Omg mag blessed Lute who OHKO's everything that isn't a cyclops. I'll post stuff when I'm not falling asleep

I like randomly blicking things with Silencer. YMMV.

Prologue 4/4

1. Move Eirika right - didn't attack.

2. Used vulnerary.

3. Attack boss.

4. Finished the boss.

Ch1 5/9 (Might have been 6, might have forgotten to write down my 3rd turn)

T1. Move Eirika northwest

T2. Move Franz south - Eirika to the fort.

T3. Move Franz in front of the boss.

T4. Franz kills a nearby fighter. Eirika kills boss with rapier.

T5. Sieze

Ch2 7/16

T1. Moulder to right town. Franz/Eirika go south.

T2. Moulder to left town. Franz south, Eirika to armory (Iron Sword x2)

T3. All south.

T4. Eirika goes NWish to lure two bandits in the mountains.

T5. Franz baits toward SW town. EP: Green Garcia finally finishes off the east side.

T6. Franz to SW town.

T7. Franz kills the boss.

Ch3 8/24

T1. Franz/Eirika combo the wall.

T2. Eirika hits the axe guy. Franz the wall. Moulder heals Eirika.

T3. More east. 2nd wall down.

T4. More east. Eirika baits the big room.

T5. Retreat Eirika to 2nd wall opening for heals.

T6. Franz at entrance to boss's room. Eirika and Moulder follow behind.

T7. Eirika/Franz chip boss. Franz leveled here and can now double the boss.

T8. Neimi recruits Colm so I can take his items. Franz kills boss. Moulder heals. Eirika siezes.

Ch4 8/32

T1. Eirika west. Franz south.

T2. Franz east. Eirika SE.

T3-4. Forgot to write these two down.

T5. Franz clears out some of the southern clearing.

T6. Franz rambos to javelin the boss. Eirika ruses NW to get the new enemies.

T7. Franz west.

T8. Franz takes out the last two enemies near Lute's village. The second during EP.

I can't seem to shake the feeling that those turn counts are wrong (too low), but I'll leave them how they are until the end when I can copy them down from the end game thing.

Levels:

NAME 	LEVEL	HP	STR	SKL	SPD	LCK	DEF	RES
Eirka	08.38	22	007	012	015	009	005	002
Franz	11.03	30	010	010	011	004	008	004
Mlder	03.94	20	004	006	009	001	002	005

Edited by XiSrOn

• 2 weeks later...

I had a pair of kinda long car rides today, so I've made some progress.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Where's my notes on chapter 5 and 5X! Shit! I can't find my notes! I'll keep looking, but here's the rest of my stuff.

I tried the upper route on chap. 6, same turn count, saves the dracoshield, and gets Natasha and Neimi (how do you pronounce that?) some (like 50 each) extra exp. But it cost Eirika and Ross a ton of

exp, and Ross's level ups sucked, so I stuck with my save using the dracoshield.

Chapter 6- 6 turns. Just Ross and Eirika, Ross eats shield. Ross rushes boss, Eirika sits on the fortress.

Chapter 7- 8 turns. Everyone charges up, Neimi gets some nice experience, Ross carries Eirika across the river.

Chapter 8- 10 turns. Everyone charges north, Neimi takes out a loldier by herself, Ross gets tinked by a Myrm, Eirika solos the knight room with an armorslayer, Ephraim solos the bottom, Natasha...

heals a lot. Would have had a 9 turn clear, but Tirado is a general, so he tanks, dodges, and greatshields like a BOSS! (Hehehe)

I started 9, Was going to 13 turn clear with Neimi procing str 2 times and being level 10, but that rapist Gheb has to crit Ephraim...

And... I found my note from chapter 5, 8 turns. Can I just start another game and rush to 5X, do 5X on that, and count it as this game'm 5X? Or just find out what 5X's turn count is on the endgame thingy?

okay found it

I still plan on finishing this, I just haven't had any time school + sports + work + social life + church = hectic life, I will try to finish either this weekend or over my fall recess next week.

Ch 5 8/35 turns

Lute Artur and Eirika clear up to Joshua, while Natasha recruits Joshua, Vanessa goes to visit all the villages costing me an extra turn or two, but I needs my precious One Ring to rule them all,

One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all

and in the darkness bind them. ;)

5x 10 Eph + Orson solo + killer lance = long

6 6 mages hax dodge and we move east and get the boss Joshua was a waste of 26 points while Lute, Artur, and Vanessa were easily worth their value

7 6 Nessa flies Artur North to destroy up there and brings in Erika to seize later, Lute and Josh get the S exp kills. 

8 8 Erika goes N with the mages to kill the boss, got the robe, and Nessa went with Josh to Eph

9 15 worst level ever it is sooo long, Nessa and Josh to chests, Mages to kill that hideous blob, and Eph follows to seize, the throne. Lute promo'd

10 9 Boss was annoying he had res and spd so my Lute and Artur couldn't kill him in one round. 

11 8 it's the stupid pirateship, got Dolza, Promo'd Nessa she dominated, just like Artur and Lute. 

12 5 Nessa carried Lute N to destroy all, everyone else was went N, and got Ewan and Artur's ring this is the right level right, I'm backlogging from memory, w/ the games given tc, because I had no penalties Lute ORKO'd the boss, via a crit, she woulda killed him enemy phase anyway

13 9 kinda annoying Nessa carried Artur down and Dolza came too, and dropped Artur off so he would be available to heal the next turn, Nessa killed Selena via Killer Lance, everyone else went south to help mop up the rest of the chapter. 

14 10 Northward charge L'ara recruited Rennec for his stuff, and Artur, restore staffed the sleeping Joshua a few times, Lute charged N. Not much else to say. 

15 11 I'm stupid and sent both mages to kill Valter then had nothing left to kill Caelach, it took a couple turns and I got the warp but I killed him, Nessa also got the silver card. 

16 10

Charged the traitor, and didn't get any of the far chests, got te psychic though

17 4 Nessa with Vidofnir, Siglied Erika and Excalibur Lute to save the day :)

18 7 Artur learned how to warp on the last turn, and divide and conquer, Slayer = win

19 2 warp Garm Dolza to 2ORKO Riev. 

20 3 Warp Lute, Rescue Artur, Nessa Carries Eph. Repeat and drop Eph. Artur crit kills Morva, Eph seizes. 

F 7 Warp Lute, Nessa carries Artur, kills Lyon a few turns later, Eph attacks ugly, Artur heals, ugly summons, Eph attacks ugly, Nessa doubles ugly, Dolza gets a lucky 60% hit on ugly, Artur hits ugly, and lute finishes. 

Total 165 done

• 7 months later...

Finally got around to doing this draft. I'd apparently deleted my old file so I started again.

Pro: 2/2

Ch1. 5/7

Ch2. 5/12

Ch3. 7/19

Ch4. 7/26

Ch5. 8/34

Ch5x. 9/43

Ch6. 4/47

Ch7. 7/54

Ch8. 8/62

Ch9. 14/76

Ch10. 11/87 + 4 = 91(Penalty for letting Duessel get hit while recruiting Cormag)

Ch11. 8/99

Ch12. 5/104

Ch13. 11/115

Ch14. 6/121

Ch15. 14/135

Ch16. 8/143

Ch17. 3/146

Ch18. 8/154

Ch19. 2/156

Ch20. 6/162

Fin. 6/168

Total: 168

Stats

Name        Class      LEVEL     HP   STR   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES
Ephraim     G. Lord    20/11.51  46   25    26    23    23    17    10
Eirikia     G. Lord    19/8.53   33   17    25    28    20    14    15
Franz       Paladin    19/19.71  52   25    19    24    17    14    11
Moulder     Bishop     10/2.76   28   7     13    11    4     7     9
Forde       Paladin    19.6.79   41   19    21    15    12    16    7
Cormag      W.Knight   10/10.82  42   21    16    20    9     13    4
L'Arach     Troub      5.55/XX   19   8     7     10    14    6     9

Items

Swiftsole: Ephraim
Talisman: Franz
Ashera Icon: Cormag
Dracoshield: Franz
Energy Ring: Forde
Speedwing: Cormag

Ephraim: Total beast, especially post-promotion

Eirika: Extremely low STR and DEF pre-promotion, but she becomes much better post-promotion

Franz: Beastmode and MVP

Moulder: I get the feeling I used him horribly wrong. I got the Ch5 Guiding Ring in the hopes of an early promotion, but I ended up promoting him in Ch19. I could have saved turns by getting him to S staves for the Latona, but he wasn't quite there even by the end.

Forde: He was STR/SPD screwed early, but his stats were fixed up by the end. He was still a very useful rescuebot.

Cormag: Rescuebot with wings. I think I should have waited a few levels to promote him so that he could grow a bit more - I had issues with his durability as a rescuebot in the last few chapters.

L'Arachel: Totally useless, I will always regret not putting those 9 points on Saleh.