The Resistance 2

Tables

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was that it was less likely they were a spy and I didn't really see anything worth trusting other people =/

It's worth noting that the "Rein is the Spy" thing came from him being announced as inactive like right before that mission passed.

Mission Proposal 4.1 by Kay

Team: zorbees, Kay, Kirsche, ClipseyKitty, Kiku-Ichimonji, Paperkitty,

Yes: Kay, arachnidsGrip,

No: Darros, Snikitty, zorbees, Kirsche, Radiant Kitty, ClipseyKitty, Kiku-Ichimonji, SlayerX, Paperkitty,

Result: Yes - 2, No - 9

Proposal Fails. Kirsche is the new leader

I'm not sure what to do about RD. I need a sub really, if he's unable to participate completely.

So... who wants who on the mission? If we all post our favourite teams for this mission, we can try to read stuff from it, I guess. That's all I have in terms of suggestion, as it looks like I'm in the firing line right now for not trusting eclipse/rein, darros and proto.

As for PB's questions:

1. No because spies will still take other spies into account.

2. Yes because of the lack of information

3. Yes because lots of people said that they voted no simply because it was early on (and that was my reasoning for doing so too).

I'd be comfortable with myself, Paper.... Hmm... lets see... the others... well i'm just not very sure...

And before someone asks, i say Paper because he seems very townish, i doubt a spy would bother with that much information just to appear resistance.

Also, Psych, why did you vote yes? Same to Pariah.

Okay well i understand Pariah, after all it was his team... but Psych... I'm not very comfortable with yours tbh

The only thing I didn't like about Pariah's team was I can't trust Paper, and you and Proto aren't exactly clean in my eyes.

The only thing I didn't like about Pariah's team was I can't trust Paper, and you and Proto aren't exactly clean in my eyes.

Don't turn the table around. If Proto isn't clean why did you vote yes, specially since Paper is in there as well?

Also, answer Paper's question already.

Don't turn the table around. If Proto isn't clean why did you vote yes, specially since Paper is in there as well?

Also, answer Paper's question already.

Paper didn't ask me a question.

However, I do think there was only one spy in the failed missions, or else they would have both sabotaged just to be safe. There isn't any way to tell if you are going be able to pass the mission and have your partner fail, so having you both make it fail just to be safe is probably what they would have done.

Also, it seems reasonable to me that if two spies had ended up in the same mission, they wouldn't both sabotage. Knowing that two out of five players were spies would be really important. Not sure yet whether I think there were multiple spies in those missions, though.

I think this was the question people were referring to, Psych.

That was not a question, that was a statement. I can't answer a statement. Details, details, I can't make bricks without clay.

Read my post again and ignore the part about paper's question. I had aquestion for you, don't just ignore it.

To be honest, I didn't notice both Paper and Proto were in it until right now when you told me. I just noticed Proto, and I thought Pariah had sent me instead so I read his name as mine. :/

That was not a question, that was a statement. I can't answer a statement. Details, details, I can't make bricks without clay.

Okay, fine. Why do you trust Eclipse and Darros?

To be honest, I didn't notice both Paper and Proto were in it until right now when you told me. I just noticed Proto, and I thought Pariah had sent me instead so I read his name as mine. :/

=/

arachnidsGrip and Kiku-Ichimonji aren't very similar names, besides that both are long.