The Resistance 2

Tables

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to think my original mission was the only one with no spies on it

Yeah, I kind of thought, Slayer was a spy, so we ended up being at lose-lose. Oh well, it was fun, despite my inactivity.

Didn't the resistance lose last time as well?

And to think my original mission was the only one with no spies on it

Yeah, I kind of thought, Slayer was a spy, so we ended up being at lose-lose. Oh well, it was fun, despite my inactivity.

Almost everyone thought i was by mission 3... yet i was in so many missions :/ That was a bit confusing honestly.

For Slayer to not sabotage 3.5... that was so totally unexpected. I never imagined that any Spy that was sent on 3.5 would actually choose to idle in it... But yeah, that was actually the most important decision they made, one which won them the game. I still blame Darros for being inactive, but it wasn't such a big deal. Congratulations, Spies!

I'm totally signing up for the next Resistance...

Yes, Darros, we lost last time as well, because of the same person. Well, okay, zak was subbed by Kay this time but it was still the same person that destroyed us in both games.

Bal, we'll get you yet!

Next time no one will take Bal one any missions, and he'll turn out to be Resistance. XD

I love how the tagline hasn't bedn updated yet. :P

Hey Tables, are you writing up a postgame?

I consider what I posted a postgame :P. There's not a lot extra to say, since there's no OC and pretty much everything people say in PMs is yes or no to missions, so basically all the information is public.