The Resistance 2

Tables

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust Eclipse and Paperblade, I've said that before. I don't really want to make the team similar to Mission 2.5, which Psych kind of did. SlayerX seems pretty town to me. I don't really trust Proto or Kevin, and I'm ok with Snike and Psych. They haven't posted much.

Also sorry for talking too much, but I didn't participate in Itemafia and don't really get what's going on with the discussion about it.

Why trust Snike and Psych because they haven't posted much?

Let's just say I don't distrust them, and they were not on the sabotaged mission.

Also, you posted no reasoning for your trust in eclipse, Paper or Slayer.

Slayer seems to be doing what the town things is a good idea. Eclipse and Paper have been talking a lot and I have no scum vibes from them at all. inb4they'rebothscum

Why not include yourself in it?

People don't trust me FWIH. They'd trust me probably less if I put myself on a mission, especially if it turned out to fail.

I'm not paying much attention to this game, to be honest. However, I will be voting no to this. Partly out of policy, and partly because I don't trust Slayer. And Darros can't read. ;/

There were 5 people on 2.5, and at least one was a spy. Now, you and I were both on said mission, and I know I'm resistance FMPOV, so it was one of the other four. I suspect you and Kevin more than Papermole and Radiant.

...Lightning isn't even on the proposal, Proto.

...Aren't we talking about Spykor's proposal here?

Also, anyone else notice this mission is 2.5 but with eclipse instead of Kevin?

Well, if you guys are right about Kevin being scum, then sending a team with the other four people and one other Resistance would yield the best results. The problem is, if Kevin isn't a Spy, then we'll suffer a lot. I'm sticking with my No vote.

...Aren't we talking about Spykor's proposal here?

##Give the Plans to: Eclipse, SlayerX, Paperblade, Snike, and Psych

Where do you see Lightning here? Or are you playing dumb again?

Well, if you guys are right about Kevin being scum, then sending a team with the other four people and one other Resistance would yield the best results. The problem is, if Kevin isn't a Spy, then we'll suffer a lot. I'm sticking with my No vote.

Seeing as you are unsure of Slayer, do you think Kevin is a Resistance?

inb4 i pick mission 3.5 and nail it.

For what it is worth, I believe Paperblade, Eclipse/Rein, and Darros to be spies, but I'm not too confident in my reads. Not really sure on a fourth either.

Edited by zorbees

I don't have any actual opinion on Kevin. I don't think he's a Spy, nor do I think he's Resistance. But if I had to choose between him and one of the suspicious ones, like Slayer and Reinfleche, I'd go with Kevin. I would still prefer to have zak or zorbees on the mission though.

There were 5 people on 2.5, and at least one was a spy. Now, you and I were both on said mission, and I know I'm resistance FMPOV, so it was one of the other four. I suspect you and Kevin more than Papermole and Radiant.

Reasonable.