(FE10) Another another another RD draft

Lilmik11

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How hard is it to solo Part 1 with Miccy&Sothe?

Very easy

Wow...this draft has taken so long. OMG. If someone does that in my drafts, I''d disqualify them outright. I understand life issues and all obv but HELLO, HOW HARD IS IT TO SEND A PM WITH THE NAME OF THE UNITS YOU WANT???

So true. Or you could think about the people waiting on you and drop out.

Edited by Xanderdog

How hard is it to solo Part 1 with Miccy&Sothe?

It may not be difficult per se, but it won't be fun. A lot of reset abuse for a perfect Micaiah will be necessary, penalty(ies) in 1-8, and higher turncounts across the board. I definitely do not recommend it.

I'll PM GreenOyster again to explain to him the situation here.

Sending another PM isn't going to do anything but annoy him. When he gets on, he'll check the topic and make his pick. Show some patience people, for crying out loud.

That being said, if he doesn't return in a few days, I'm still available to make picks for missing people.

Sending another PM isn't going to do anything but annoy him. When he gets on, he'll check the topic and make his pick. Show some patience people, for crying out loud.

That being said, if he doesn't return in a few days, I'm still available to make picks for missing people.

Too late to say that, I already did. And sorry, but we've been patient for a whole month. I think of myself as someone nice, but seriously, the fact that we only did 2 picks in a week is stupid, and anyway, if he's so busy he can still take time to send his picks. Sorry again.

Too late to say that, I already did. And sorry, but we've been patient for a whole month. I think of myself as someone nice, but seriously, the fact that we only did 2 picks in a week is stupid, and anyway, if he's so busy he can still take time to send his picks. Sorry again.

:dry: Stop apologizing. If anything you've been too patient.

Edited by Xanderdog

I'm so sorry guys, I didn't realize my turn would roll around again so fast. I pick Nailah.

EDIT: I'm going to be leaving picks with Lilmik, so everything should be smoother from here on out

It's OK, sorry for the pressure, but we had to. Anyway, now it's Queen_Kittylincia's turn.4

Edit: Sorry, it's PKL's turn -_-

Edited by Lilmik11