(FE10) Another another another RD draft

Lilmik11

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight Lilmik is probably gone for the night so Im leaving. Its saturday and all but im tired. Who should I leave my picks with? Soul snatched marcia from me even though i told him she was my pick so i dont trust him lol. Ill probably leave my picks with lincia.

Aight Lilmik is probably gone for the night so Im leaving. Its saturday and all but im tired. Who should I leave my picks with? Soul snatched marcia from me even though i told him she was my pick so i dont trust him lol. Ill probably leave my picks with lincia.

But I already had Marcia in mind before that. I just took her because of 3-9 and Part 4.

And I'm back.Just leave me a few seconds to think. I'm currently debating between Makalov and Rolf. I'm afraid of my early part 3. But I also need a CRK plus a third sword user to be able to use the wyrmslayer on Desinghea, and if I don't one take on now, it ain't gonna happen .! Choice, choice, choice....Makalov!

Edited by Lilmik11

I didn't even notice Rolf was there.

By the way, Micky, you can take an undrafted sword user to bless the Wyrmslayer if in need. It's always been legit. =P

Edited by Stocking

I think this is where we stop for today. I only had GreenOyster's picks for the two next rounds. I guess we'll keep going tomorrow atm I receive his next picks. Good night everyone!

Edited by Lilmik11

Err...I don't think you understood what I said. This draft won't go any further for now, not until either GreenOyster sends me his picks or log on to pick, which I think ain't gonna happen.Sorry for being rude, but that's way it is :(:

Edited by Lilmik11

I'm debating between Mist and Giffca atm.I'm kinda worried about 3-P and 3-1, but Giffca can double Sephiran with creidyladd right off the bat. I think I'm gonna be nice and just let Mist to Xanderdog.Giffca it is!

Edited by Lilmik11