(FE10) Another another another RD draft

Lilmik11

Who's turn is it?

Elincias. Didn't she say she was leaving her picks with someone? Also, Geoffrey isn't going to be catching up in chapter 4-5 when everyone is 2 turning it.

Edited by Xanderdog

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the rules are a combination of the old rule system, with the new penalty system. :/ We should actually be the ones telling you to make up your mind there...

Anyway, if you went out of your way to make things like "One free Edward/Nolan up 'til 1-2", then why not just make Greoffrey free like in the rest of the drafts? I mean, he would've been taken alot sooner if we knew he was draftable for sure. I thought it was just a mistake of your part to leave him there, draftable.

Edited by Stocking

I never said that. I'm just saying, make Geoffrey free.

Also, "BK is free game whenever he is available (1-9 & 3-6)" contraddicts the later rule that states he is outright free. I almost fell for that.

I never said that. I'm just saying, make Geoffrey free.

Also, "BK is free game whenever he is available (1-9 & 3-6)" contraddicts the later rule that states he is outright free. I almost fell for that.

So BK is draftable now too?

Queenie, where are you??

Thank god I'm patient. Stop looking at some tiny uninportant things like that, it just a mistake of the rule-set. I'll change it, still. Btw, HE IS FREE NOW.

I'm not really one to nitpick, but it's not such an unnecesary nitpick if it actually confused me just a few minutes ago. ;/

Also, guys, school.

I'm not really one to nitpick, but it's not such an unnecesary nitpick if it actually confused me just a few minutes ago. ;/

Also, guys, school.

So what? She still could have sent her picks. If she would've, it would probably be over by now. Anyway, like I said I don't mind waiting now.

Edited by Lilmik11

Also, guys, school.

LOL-Bee.jpg

Edited by Xanderdog

Tell me, would someone pick Fiona if they do not need another DB? Sure Fiona can be use before the tower unlike Geoffrey but she cost resource to be useable. Resources that might not exist for her on some teams

So do you admit that's what you were saying? Because if you do then I don't see the point in arguing. Fiona is a great unit come part 3, and come part 4 she'll be leagues ahead of Geoffrey. This is a draft (a normal mode draft at that), where there are plenty of resources to spare, so as long as you know how to effectively distribute said resources and you're not an idiot who chooses 4+ DB units, there's no reason why she would cost too much, or why resources shouldn't exist for her on your team.

Lol @ the pic...

Xander better not pick Lyre or Gareth.

I couldn't resist. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif Also, I won't, assuming my picks don't get snatched up.

Edited by Xanderdog

Im just mindgaming u xander. Ure very likely to pick my pick. That's why I do it lol. I dont need lyre or gareth. Tbh I dont need any other unit but I want to try leo for the first time ever.