(FE10) Another another another RD draft

Lilmik11

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is there to argue? All I said was Geoffrey might get pick over Fiona or Kurth and u can't deny that possibility. And I am glad you realize this is a draft where units get pick for what they can do for the player's team not what they can possibly do. Can you really say Fiona will help save turn count for each individual's team? or are you going give me that if the player isn't an idiot crap that she can help shave off turns in part 4? Cuz I can say you are an idiot if your team at this point needs more manpower.

You tell me what there is to argue, because right now it seems like you're arguing about whether Fiona saves turns, as well as why you said Geoffrey would get picked over Fiona or Kurth if you weren't trying to defend him staying draftable like Lilmik thought. Of course Fiona can save turns for each individuals team. Everyone needs help in 3-6 and 3-12 (where she is great). No matter what your team she can, if used correctly save turns there. She could also help save turns on Ike's route in part 4 (or wherever). Everyone could use more manpower in part 4 anyway due to high enemy density and all maps being route, so you'd be wrong if you said that.

Edited by Xanderdog

She already went with Stefan. =P

...And I got Ninja'd, so this whole post is relatively irrelevant.

Cuz I can say you are an idiot if your team at this point needs more manpower.

And I can say you're an idiot if you think that we don't need all of the help we can get for the Part 4 rout maps. Whether or not Fiona is able to get up to par for Part 4 is up for debate, but I would assume it's very possible.

Everyone needs help in 3-6 and 3-12 (where she is great).

While I understand your "where she is great" comment is directed towards her 3-12 performance, I'd just like to point out that Fiona is nigh useless in 3-6.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

While I understand your "where she is great" comment is directed towards her 3-12 performance, I'd just like to point out that Fiona is nigh useless in 3-6.

I wouldn't say that exactly. Sure she can't travel through the swamp but she can still get the laguz that make it onto your units' initial island. She got at least 5 kills in my Yet Another RD draft in that chapter iirc.

I wouldn't say that exactly. Sure she can't travel through the swamp but she can still get the laguz that make it onto your units' initial island. She got at least 5 kills in my Yet Another RD draft in that chapter iirc.

That's why I said 'nigh useless'. Fiona does little, if anything, to speed up the completion of 3-6 for most, if not all, teams. I haven't checked, but I'm sure your other units could have gotten those 5 or so kills and still finish in the same timeframe.

I don't know. It's not everybody who's done drafting, because usually I wait for people to finish picking before loging. Anyway, for this draft, I decided I am going to give more details. I thought about this after looking at Elincia's logs, which btw are some of my favorites to read.

1-Prologue

Blah blah blah. Edward uses wrath to kill ennemies, Miccy take the few leftovers. It was pretty up to the RNG at some point because of the 40-50% hit rates of the bandits on Eddie. I still did it.

Unit		Lvl HP Str Spd Mag Skl Lck Def Res
Micaiah		 02 16  02  07  07  09  10  02  05

6 turns

1-Chapter 1

Nolan tries to encounter as many ennemies as possible for the first EP. Then, he, Miccy and Edward rout them. After that, everyone advances AFAP. On turn 6, Nolan wait right in front of the boss. During the EP he damages him enough so that he could kill him at turn 7. Then, Miccy escaped

Micaiah		 03 17  03  08  08  10  11  02  06
Nolan            10 30   13  10  01  12  07  09  03

7 turns

1-Chapter 2

Edward went up the ledge so that he could take care of some fighters while Miccy and Nolan tag-teamed on the rest of them. Then, Sothe appeared and took care of the ennemies at the top, while getting the energy drop. During this time, Nolan got Thani. At turn 8, Laura arrived.

Micaiah		 04 17  03  08  09  11  12  02  07
Nolan             11 31  14  11  02  13  08  11  03 (Dracoshield)
Sothe           Base

8 turns

1-Chapter 3

Nolan and Sothe used the chokepoint to defend the groupe while Micaiah killed the leftovers. Then, the great trio took the left path, which is just as fast as the right path IMO, to clear some ennemies. On turn 6, Sothe stole Discipline from the boss and Micaiah 1HKO'ed him. Then, on turn 8 Sothe parked himself across the armor in front of the escape. He killed him on turn 8 EP, and then on PP he killed the archer, which let Miccy escape easily.

Unit		Lvl HP  Str Spd Mag Skl Lck Def Res
Micaiah		 06 17   03  09  10  11  13  02  09
Nolan             12 31   14  11  02  14  09  11  04 
Sothe           Base

9 turns

Total until now: 30 turns.

Edited by Lilmik11

Hey Mik why aren't my logs your favorites, they have detail and all. :(:

I don't know. I know they do have details, it's just that Elincia's are more memorable. But yours are a great example too :)

Edit: Who should I give 1-2's Energy Drop? Nolan or keep it for part 3 and give it to Mist?

Anyway, GreenOyster picked Gareth.

Edited by Lilmik11

Think of it, he drafted Mist for a reason. And since this in NM, it's likely that'll he use her in combat.

Mist is hopeless as a combatant without a lot of reset-abuse for Strength and durability. BEXP gets her nothing she needs except Speed without lots of abuse.

I had to log in just to lol at using Mist as a combatant and spending an Energy Drop on her over Nolan. That's a really bad idea. Really guys?

Also @implying Nolan wouldn't put the energy drop to good use in turning 2HKOs into OHKOs in part 3 as opposed to saving it for Lucia in part 4 or using it on Mist.

Edited by Xanderdog

Also @implying Nolan wouldn't put the energy drop to good use in turning 2HKOs into OHKOs in part 3 as opposed to saving it for Lucia in part 4 or using it on Mist.

While that isn't a bad use, wouldn't turning 3HKOs for Nephenee and Lucia into 2HKOs (mostly concerned with 2-range here) be a better use?

How do I put that Ilyana smiley I keep seeing in drafts?

The smiley button has it. You need to click 'show all' and go down a bit, though. Ilyana.gif

Edited by Radiant Kitty