Disciples of Tysannir: Chat

theonefate

I decided to alter Elizabeth's opening a bit to not require a duel 13. That was because I wanted to simply get a post up and establish character and location first before doing anything. If you're still interested in it though, so am I.

I am, but not yet. For one, I will be GONE for the next 3 days or so. Plus, with the incredibly limited time I have before School starts, I have drafts to finish as well.So I won't be on for RPing until the 24th.

Is the one-handed weapons professor the same for all classes? Because I was just reading your most recent post and I noticed that your character just joined in the class. If so, I can RP David over there because that's one of his weapons.

Hey guys, I apologize for lack of postage, my other RP knows this already, but I've moved back to college and I'm very busy this week as an Orientation Leader, so I'm barely able to be on. I should have some free time but I also live on North Campus so I need to plan my time there wisely. Monday I start class so I should get a tiny bit more time.

Hi!

Definitely thinking of joining up on this, but first, a few questions:

1. ...are signups still open in the first place? Since the last thing was two weeks ago.

2. What's the opinion of magic/Gungnir outside the Universities, since with that I'm sorta confused. Is it well known? If it is, is it feared or respected? How does it affect the way technology's used canonically?

And by a few questions I just mean those two, but thanks, hope to be able to sign.

1. Yes. I'll leave a definite note in the signup topic when I decide to stop accepting them.

2. I suppose I'd have to answer this sooner or later. Outside of the universities magic is somewhat known about when it comes to the general populace, although the general populace pales spell-wise in comparison to those within the Universities; just enough to make living a little easier. The Military is the one notable exception to that however, although skilled users are relatively rare.

As for Gungir, few outside the university know about it, as ignorance is bliss. Political parties around the world do know about Gungir to some extent, as the school is trying to sway them into leaving it (at the moment it's now the Ethereal Ones) be. There is of course the odd exception, like those who do extensive research on human history that might find out.

Also, I apologize for the delay in updating. My computer has been...unstable for the last week or so

I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot. My sleep schedule has been REALLY screwed up this past week due to regular morning kitty attacks and it's been causing me to be constantly tired and barely cognitive enough to post in RotE. Hopefully I will be posting again regularly soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...