Starcraft II Tournament

Crimson Red

Hey guys, I'm starting a Starcraft II tournament with my friends, but I only know ~15 other people who play Starcraft, so with that being said, I need some more people to play. =D It's a very chill tournament and you'll get to meet new people and have fun and maybe learn some things about Starcraft. There's no real winning prize but you'll get the satisfaction of winning and win or lose I think it's a good experience and a fun time--I sure don't expect to win! The level of gameplay isn't very high, either--ranges from silver league to master, but there will probably only be a couple Master or Diamond leaguers, so no worries.

THUS, if anyone's free next Saturday to play some 1v1 Starcraft II single elimination 1v1's at about 6:00 PM EST (times can be adjusted if needed--it can start earlier or later) then please let me know! WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU, YOU CRAFTERS OF STARS!!!

If you think you can make it, even if you aren't sure, please post your character code and number so that I can add you. Mine is

Name: BBaller

Code: 815

Please add me as well. If you can't make it, that is fine--if you could tell me in advance, that would be great, but otherwise I plan on accommodating the fact that many people won't be able to make it. There are planned to be around 50 invites or so but I'm only expecting ~20 people to be there for the tournament.

That is all.

Current invitees (last updated August 14th ~8:30 PM)

BBaller

nicekiller

TastyZerg

Felover

Balcerzak 419

Harudoku 971

NOTE: If no code is given it means they are already on my list

Edited by Luffy

:( So you can't even play me even if you have my name and code, huh? That's a shame...

@Balcerzak that's fine, if you can't make it and you know it let me know, but if it's gonna be a last-minute decision or something, that's fine too, I plan to accommodate however many people show up (although this also means the brackets will be a little whack, but it can't be helped).

Can I please get your username and code so I can add you? Thanks.

Edited by Luffy

I might play. I'm rubbish and my ancient laptop will likely explode after an hour or two, but I played Brood War a lot so I'm at least familiar with the mechanics. My account is Aetersyl 789.

Well, thanks to the people who showed up! Here's the bracket in case you were wondering, I detailed what happened in the last game (it wasn't best out of 3 since I didn't have time) on the bracket:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=406879

Just click "Championship Bracket" and then game 13 details. All the N/A games are because I was expecting a 16 person bracket but my friends were dumb and mostly didn't show up (which is why I am being an *** to them on Facebook... but it's well deserved).

If I ever find more people so that this can be a 16 person tourney (which would be a lot more fun--and double elimination would make it even more fun, IMO...) then I might invite you guys again! Until then, thanks, and

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS

:D

Edited by Luffy