There is a picture of a goat in this topic.

Ring Wraith

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate potatoes. Stop committing such abominations.

But... but... Potatoes make hash browns and french fries and mashed potatoes with gravy and so so many other delicious things. >:

But... but... Potatoes make hash browns and french fries and mashed potatoes with gravy and so so many other delicious things. >:

Delicious is a relative term. You'd probably think goats are delicious, but that's just because you're a wacko.

But goats are delicious. Why would you ever think differently?

You don't even know what you're talking about, wacko. Until you come back with some logic, you're just spamming, and if you're going to do that, I'm going to have to ask you to please leave this thread.

Edited by Ring Wraith

You don't even know what you're talking about, wacko. Until you come back with some logic, you're just spamming, and if you're going to do that, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this thread.

Chill out, bro.

Edited by Spectakitty

I never said there was anything wrong with eating goats. In fact, I said to eat the goat on the first page. They were the ones trying to tell me there was something wrong with eating humans...

Actually i read the topic, and you seem to be keen on saying eating animals is wrong... and then you brought up something about eating somebody else cause you outsmart them or something.

That or i read the topic in the wrong context or something.

Actually i read the topic, and you seem to be keen on saying eating animals is wrong... and then you brought up something about eating somebody else cause you outsmart them or something.

I was making the argument that eating a goat is no different than eating a person (namely, Vino), not that eating a goat is wrong. I never said anything about it being wrong.

Edited by Ring Wraith