I don't understand this in Final Fantasy III DS

It involves Mognet. What I don't get is that I've sent 7 letters to Sara and I still haven't recieved a letter titled "Help!" because of her Pendent is broken. I've sent all seven letters as Ingus hoping that would do something and still haven't recieved it. Any ideas to what I'm doing wrong?

Oh, and if I need to tell you this, I don't know anyone else who owns the game, so if I need my Friend Code I'll give it.

Edited by Big FE fan

You need to have sent some letters to a real person first (eight, I believe), so yes, you'll need your friend code and access to WiFi.

I'd volunteer, but I don't have access to WiFi with my DS, so I can't.

Edited by Shade of Shadow

Oh. So I have to send letters to another player. Hah! I been wasting my time sending letters to Sara all this time then! Or maybe I needed to do that eventually.

So I guess I need to do that for the Ultima Weapon sidequest too then? Or just send at least 4 letters to Takka? I'm just making sure.

Thanks for making it clearer Shade of Shadow!

Edited by Big FE fan

Oh. So I have to send letters to another player. Hah! I been wasting my time sending letters to Sara all this time then! Or maybe I needed to do that eventually.

You'll have to send letters to the NPCs eventually. You just need to have "unlocked" the sidequests first by exchanging letters with another player a few times.

So I guess I need to do that for the Ultima Weapon sidequest too then? Or just send at least 4 letters to Takka? I'm just making sure.

Yes, the Ultima Weapon has the same requirement.

I think Wiki said that there was another way to get the sidequests without actually having to mail other people.

Of course, it's that wiki said so take it under advisement.

Edited by jackitty-keeper of catnip

Well, Integ, could you give me your FC? It seems that I have to send other players letters in order to get the Sara's letter, the Onion Knight, and the Ultima Weapon.

Anyways, my Friend Code is, 3052-8525-3350. If I need my name for you to know which file to go on or something like that its my username here, and if you also need this its file 3. Thanks Integ!

Yeah, just gotta get my DS on the new router.

EDIT: Well shit. Apparently the old DS Lites only connect to WEP-secured networks and I'm not willing to downgrade my shit. I'll research some but might be SOL ;/

EDIT2: Yep. Well, if you still need in when I go back to school Wednesday after next I'll help you out.

Edited by Integrity

school For you starts in a week! I started school on the 10th! ....lucky..... :dry:

I would like to get Sara's Pendent and the Onion Knight job, so if you can, please let us exchange Friend Codes. Thanks for this!