School.

Darros

45 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to school starting?

• HELL NO!
    • Not really.
    • I don't really care.
    • Kind of.
    • Of course I am!
    • I'm already in school, and it sucks.
    • I'm already in school and it's great.
    • I don't go to school.

So with school starting soon, I figured I might as well poll everyone's opinions on it.

My vote is the first one, Canadian History and Physics suck.

Edited by Darros

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited for it because Physics, Math, Chemistry, and Bio.

I don't like it because my spare is replaced by a forced religion (philosophy class though meaning it shouldn't be that bad so i'll take it), and English class (normally it wouldn't be that bad but 11th grade English broke my English esteem and confidence :( ). Also, I might move to a new city therefore a new school, or i might move midway through the year, either way, its not good since i suck at meeting new people.

Ah well.

Edited by SlayerX

I would like to take this moment to say thank and I'm sorry to everyone here. This is because I'm very likely to undergo spontaneously combustion without warning due to workload I'm going to have. I will certainly miss playing video games all day long.

Nah, I'm actually more excited for school than I've ever been, despite having a tough course load.

My hs junior schedule is looking like this, if anyone really cares.

AP US History

Latin I (my language got messed up when I switched schools)

AP English Literature

Music

Pre Calculus

AP Biology

Molecular-Cellular Biology/Neuroscience Independent Study

AP Computer Science A

I just have to suck it up and do well. I'm sure my senior year will be even harder anyway.

I would like to take this moment to say thank and I'm sorry to everyone here. This is because I'm very likely to undergo spontaneously combustion without warning due to workload I'm going to have. I will certainly miss playing video games all day long.

Nah, I'm actually more excited for school than I've ever been, despite having a tough course load.

AP US History

AP English Literature

Music

Pre Calculus

AP Biology

AP Computer Science A

I just have to suck it up and do well. I'm sure my senior year will be even harder anyway.

Wow, your schedule sounds really cool!

Actually in my third week and it has its pros and cons of course.

In college I'm now with interesting subjects that have a lot to do with programming and making 3D figures. There's also issues with copyrights and that stuff, which is quite needed in the career.

Since we made our shedule most of us have the best one we could find, mine is all the way from 2 pm to 8 pm, with at least 1 free hour between hours.

Actually in my third week and it has its pros and cons of course.

In college I'm now with interesting subjects that have a lot to do with programming and making 3D figures. There's also issues with copyrights and that stuff, which is quite needed in the career.

Since we made our shedule most of us have the best one we could find, mine is all the way from 2 pm to 8 pm, with at least 1 free hour between hours.

It must be kind of tough getting out of class at 8 pm, but at least you get to sleep late.

Are you going to major in programming?

It must be kind of tough getting out of class at 8 pm, but at least you get to sleep late.

Are you going to major in programming?

Actually it's not that bad, I have a year of experience already, so I got used to it. Issues with the career mostly, from 1 through 9 pm we could manage to get the school subjects for it and here I am (actually I'm at school right now, I had a lab session to attend).

Well, we have the choice to do so, I'm still not sure but it's in my plans. Basically, our career is programming, but also mixed with some art, sinc ethe main goal of the career in this university is to cover things that those that would like to work at movies, videogames, or programming should know.

My classes kinda started on Friday.

They're online classes, so it means that I now have a harder time, because if I have a problem or confusion, I can't show my professor what the problem is.

Also, I don't get out of the house, which is boo.

I'm starting with 3 classes for fall quarter and then probably adding one or two more over winter. Just hope I can finish all my pre-med classes by the end of junior year and my GEs/Major classes by the end of 4th year...

Ish. It's a new university so I get to learn how to navigate it in the two days I arrive before classes. And the campus is the largest one of all the UC systems in California.

Most people bike because walking a fourth of the way across campus takes 20 minutes D:

Ish. It's a new university so I get to learn how to navigate it in the two days I arrive before classes. And the campus is the largest one of all the UC systems in California.

Most people bike because walking a fourth of the way across campus takes 20 minutes D:

Where exactly...?

I don't go to school. :awesome:

AP US History

AP English Literature

Music

Pre Calculus

AP Biology

AP Computer Science A

What does AP stand for, exactly?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

On one hand: Hellz yeah, university and a light semester thanks to good planning! But on the other hand, I have to take the bus because my car went to hell, and I'm not looking forward to my English course as I heard it is notoriously difficult. At least on ratemyprof all my professors are good!