Good Drafters

The_Steel_Lance

It seems alot of the newbie drafters come with awesome growths. They're just good right off the bat, or something. Seriously...

Marciaxrolf, Ring Wraith, that new guy who got the FE8 draft record, Desro.

I'm a bad drafter aren't I? ;n;

I demand to be put in Low tier

Well, hell. As the Master Thread Keeper I may as well pitch in my thoughts.

Radiant Dragon *is* the standard to live up to, between participation in drafting and in metadrafting (giving me information, collaborating on ruleset changes, etc).

For the drafting side of things, my personal favorite is my eternal rival Dokutayuu! He exemplifies the balance between getting a good team and a fun team (it's not all about winning), and is generally a hoot to play against.

For the metadrafting side of things, Red Fox of Fire is absolutely unbeaten in my head. She always gives me everything I need to know about new drafts and has a hand in arguing the ruleset changes.

Obviously there are more, but this is the most standout crew one could aspire to learn from.

Maybe not today... But one of these days people will start Drafter Tier Lists....

And then we start drafting drafters, because Radiant kitty is Top tier and shaves a lot of turns in the drafts they will draft under our name...

(Note, the following is purely a random order, so do not be offended if you are towards the end pl0x! )

Draft: Drafting RD drafters!

Player A has: RFOF, Soul, QK

PlayerB has: PEgknightlove, Vicious Sal, Integ

PlayerC has: RK, Ring Wraith, Xander

Results:

A: RFOF(235) + Soul: (229) + QK(245)

B: PKL(233) + Vs(254) + Integ (225)

C: RK(219) + RW(247) + Xander(241)

Winner:

Player C!