My noobish work.

Shadow Stalker X

I pretty much got started on spriting, and I was hoping to get some advice, and some critique on my work.

Male Mage Fighter Magic Sword animation

XiRMe.gif

Female Mage Fighter Magic Sword Animation

Ji5Ye.gif

It's not much (don't have as much free time as I'd like) but I hope you all like it.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

I suggest using some different colours... Preferably not the default MS Paint colours.

Also, photobucket is much better than just attaching the photos via the add reply. :)

I suggest using some different colours... Preferably not the default MS Paint colours.

Also, photobucket is much better than just attaching the photos via the add reply. :)

By the default MS paint colors, do you mean the basic line that shows up whenever Paint loads up?

By the default MS paint colors, do you mean the basic line that shows up whenever Paint loads up?

Yep! It is best not to use those/bright neon colours because it doesn't look in style and quite an eye strain.

Yep! It is best not to use those/bright neon colours because it doesn't look in style and quite an eye strain.

Well I re-uploaded the images with better backgrounds. And Zack, I know they don't move much, but it was just the magic sword animation, which doesn't use a lot of movement in any of the sprites I've seen previously. I'm currently working on the main attacking sprites for the male mage fighter, which has some more movement.