SLEEP!

Masu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During school, 6-8 hours (usually on the lower side). Over the summer... as much as my parents will let me. Usually I don't get enough over the summer though either, because I'm kind of nocturnal. I'll get to sleep at 2 and then my mom will expect me to get up at 8, though I would happily sleep till noon.

I sleep at least nine hours a day. Even if it's less by half an hour, I'm all drowsy and stuff.

EDIT: And I don't take naps, unless I am severely lacking sleep. They're just not my thing.

A few years ago, I would take naps all the time. I've managed to get myself less dependant on sleep though. So my sleep is very eratic. During school, I would get 4-8 hours of sleep. When I'm sick, I go to bed earlier so I can get more (the most I ever got was around 20 hours). And during the summer I can get anywhere from 6-10 hours of sleep.

Me either... I'll be on a long trip and my parents will yell at me to go to sleep and I can't. Meanwhile my sister's out like a light.

Lol. And then they start leaning on your shoulder and drooling and crap. Then you feel bad when you wake them up.

Or not. XD

A few years ago, I would take naps all the time. I've managed to get myself less dependant on sleep though. So my sleep is very eratic. During school, I would get 4-8 hours of sleep. When I'm sick, I go to bed earlier so I can get more (the most I ever got was around 20 hours). And during the summer I can get anywhere from 6-10 hours of sleep.

You slept for 20 hours?

Usually about 9-10 hours. I sleep late and wake up late... When school starts up again I'm probably gonna have to take sleeping pills to get myself out of this schedule. =/

This is my schedule. Except the sleeping pills part

I can never nap. I also can never sleep in a car. no matter how late it is.

It's the opposite for me. When I'm in a car, I'm usually lulled into sleep.

You slept for 20 hours?

Yep, but not strait. I would wake up, groan (I was sick), roll over and go back to sleep.

It's the opposite for me. When I'm in a car, I'm usually lulled into sleep.

Yep, but not strait. I would wake up, groan (I was sick), roll over and go back to sleep.

I do that sometimes too...I wake up and go back to sleep. =/

How do you live sleeping so little?

I live with it

I get a minumum of 3, and a maximum of 6, 90% of the time. I've stayed awake for 24 hours for the other 10%.

So im not the only one....

Durring the last week of school i was uber sick and I went to work...still sick. I couldnt take it and left after an hour. I went home and fell on my bed and slept from 5:30 pm that day to 1:20 pm the next day.

If I dont sleep for a night, I can sleep for 15 hour straight. Oh, and never drive after not sleeping the day before. Bad things can happen

If I dont sleep for a night, I can sleep for 15 hour straight. Oh, and never drive after not sleeping the day before. Bad things can happen

like CRASHING or DEATH?

^yeah, but I was very careful. Though I did doze off a fewtimes on the freeway, I miraculously didnt crash

^yeah, but I was very careful. Though I did doze off a fewtimes on the freeway, I miraculously didnt crash

holy shit. On a serious note:Its good that you were unharmed