Chapter 19xx: A Glimpse in Time

Florete

I was wondering how many people actually get to this stage very often. I've played this game 30+ times and I've seen it...twice? Maybe three times? Hell, all I really remember about it is the fog, the ballistaes, the thieves, and the only boss druid in the game. The requirements to get to it are nuts.

I arena abused just to get that stage <_<

Though, when my units got to Kishua, he had about 13 HP left, and the only one left attacking was Hector doing 13 damage and had a 55% chance to hit. I prayed on that and he killed off Kishuna!

Then 19xx was ridiculously easy because I arena abused XD It was a nice chapter though.

I got there once, and it was on my HHM run-through not too long ago. Getting to the chests at the bottom-right before the thief and not getting someone killed at the same time was tough. I'd like to think it's much easier on HNM.

It's not.

You mean to say HHM = HNM for this chapter? If you're serious, I'll have to look into it, and compare them. All I know is, Kishuna had better stats on HHM than HNM.

I was there two times I think.....But I've only played HM two times so far because I had to return my FE cartridge....

Anyway, two times is how many times I've been there.

I get there every time I play Hector's mode. It's much easier to kill Kishuna in normal mode, don't know what the people who say it isn't are talking about.

Basically, I restart the chapter if I don't get it.

I've played through Hector mode 3 or 4 times and I've only gotten it once, my most recent time. Although, I wasn't even aware it existed until my most recent playthrough, so it was the only time I really tried.

I felt that having to get Nino to level 7 in Lyn's section was ridiculous.

I know. You'd never be able to get the chapter without online help or something unless you somehow decided to exp abuse Nils in Lyn's mode and somehow defeated Kishuna in the chapter.

I've played through Hector mode 3 or 4 times and I've only gotten it once, my most recent time. Although, I wasn't even aware it existed until my most recent playthrough, so it was the only time I really tried.

dont u mean nils?

It's fairly easy if you're willing to sacrifice some stars in the "Tactics" section. All I did was get to chapter 8 in Lyn's story, and then once all units but the boss were routed, I spammed Nils until he was above level 7. I've gotten there twice.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering, if you use Nils every turn from the time you get him to the time you kill Ludgren (Lundgren?) he only gets to level 5. That's what I do, so I don't have to waste as many turns at the end, getting him to level 7.

Oddly enough, I never manage to get to the level. If I kill Kishuna, I skimped on Nils during Lyn's chapters. If I fail at killing Kishuna, then I wasted time getting Nils to level 7 in Lyn's chapters. Or I'm playing Eliwood's story, at which point I level up Nils and kill Kishuna. I'm also too lazy to restart the chapter if I did level up Nils, but failed to kill Kishuna.

I've been to 19xx once and I'll probably get to it again next time I play FE7. I had to restart because Teodor killed one of my characters. I used Lyn to kill him on the second time through.