new fire emblem spotted in Ninty PC!

shadowjam

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like NPC units are making a return after being absent for the last two games.

Also, I highly doubt that this game wouldn't get localised. The 3DS is a flop in Nintendo's mind, and they will do their best to release any games they can for the system. And given the new 3DS attachment for monster hunter, it wouldn't surprise me if that game gets localized too.

Chrome (Blue haired, possible lead), Rizu (Button Girl), Miriya (Girl in the screenshot I had).

Katakana is VERY ambiguous so final names can and most likely will be different. Some are entirely different altogether, like how "Aran" from FE10 was "Vlad" or "Brad".

Edited by shadowofkitty

Blue guy I read as Krom.

I might have saw an enemy unit as Felia. I wasn't paying much attention though--screenies are better. And that one chick was more Samia than Samiya. Riz/Liz.

EDIT: Emelin. Bake with Krom? Fredick (Advisor maybe?)

Edited by Celice

Chrome (Blue haired, possible lead), Rizu (Button Girl), Miriya (Girl in the screenshot I had).

Katakana is VERY ambiguous so final names can and most likely will be different. Some are entirely different altogether, like how "Aran" from FE10 was "Vlad" or "Brad".

Thanks!

Sumiya/Sumia. lol I typed "Mi". Where the HELL did that come from?

I must not be paying attention or something.

And Celice would be right as well. Krom would probably fit better than Chrome, considering how FE takes names from other culture's mythological crap.

Looking at the combat trailer, I noticed that this fellow he's with (Baker I guess we'll call him) has a 34% chance to help in Krom/Chrome's attack, and a 3% chance to defend him. But here's the thing you guys might be shocked with.

The archer he fights.

Fue-ri-a.

Sounds a bit close to...Frelia. Celice, that sound a bit right, or is that a flop?

This looks nothing like Elibe according to the map in the gameplay footage. :)

完全新作 = Completely New.

Another name I saw in the trailer for a split second:

エメリナ

"Emelina"?

Wait, Krom has the/a Falcion?

FalchionWHAT.png

THE HELL. You're right.

封剣ファルション

"Sealing Sword Falchion"? Ike-like feel? "Sealing Sword" FE6?

Is this FE a mix of everything?

Fue-ri-a Hei

Frelian Soldier? That's what I got off the official sight's combat trailer, the portion where they're in the snow near a fort.

Also, it could be Blocking Sword Falshion. Rather than it being the Falchion, it could just be a regular Falshion. Though it could be Seal Sword Falchion too. I just have a problem believing that THE Falchion is doing 9 damage in the hands of a merc vs some archer.

Edited by Grandkitty