Best/Worst in the Series: Round 108

NinjaMonkey

Well, that's fair enough, but most Dancers or Bards have the same problem. At least you can overcome Tethys' movement problems with intelligent play, whereas Feena is stuck with her crappy movement and no way to fix it.

I haven't played enough FE3/12 to really be used to how Feena affects gameplay.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't yell at another person because they think someone you don't find attractive as pretty.

Also agreed on Tethys being prettiest dancer. IDK, more mature-looking women IMO looks much better than young girls. Ninian's pretty, though. Lalum not so much.

Reyson for hottest

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

Best: Sylvia. Refreshing Sigurd+Lex+I don't care who else really+Keeps moving+has enough move to keep up with the Leg Ring.

Worst: .... Lalum maybe? Nils? I don't even know.

And yeah, I don't get why Japanese games/shows shove really young girls down your throat who dress/behave really sexually. I stopped being interested in 14 year olds when I was around 15.

That kinda makes my Sylvia pick seem backwards, but it was really just for the Hero Axe and Sigurd. I swear. <.< >.>

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't yell at another person because they think someone you don't find attractive as pretty.

lol was that comment aimed at me. I was joking around when i said it.

I don't get why Japanese games/shows shove really young girls down your throat who dress/behave really sexually.
Because they're tastes that have ingrained themselves to the roots of Japan's domestic background at some point. Edited by Cybernetic Ghost