Meg.....

Liz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't Judge characters based on their looks which I assume you guys are doing this and it's completely wrong...Flagrant for disregard, I don't think this should be tolerated at all. Meg is a good unit.

Edited by Percival

You can't Judge characters based on their looks which I assume you guys are doing this and it's completely wrong...Flagrant for disregard, I don't think this should be tolerated at all. Meg is a good unit.

lets just say some of us are very lonely... I dont say they suck, I just never use them because there's too many other good units i'd use instead

Since some of you guys insisting on thinking ugly characters are terrible, I'd figure heres a picture to prove some of your wrong. Meg is a good unit.

Well, I might be willing to cooperate if you tell me what you think of Astrid.

l_6a91b19066851c92ac4cb74a0c78c9c2.jpg

Meg's growths really don't fit an armored unit, either.

Well, I might be willing to cooperate if you tell me what you think of Astrid.

l_6a91b19066851c92ac4cb74a0c78c9c2.jpg

Meg's growths really don't fit an armored unit, either.

NICE! You used Astrid too! I admire this photo very much Fox.

Here are some of mines: this and this

Edited by Percival

Since some of you guys insisting on thinking ugly characters are terrible, I'd figure heres a picture to prove some of your wrong. Meg is a good unit.

her highest cap is 36... IIRC most units have at least one stat that goes to at least 40 (except Astrid. and im not trying to say meg sucks, just pointing something out)

Edited by CGV

GASP! Could this be...... Providence?

you are one of the few people who actually used the eternal investigator of beauty, Oliver!

I never said ugly characters were bad. I just don't use them cause they're ugly.

Sure it's byass, but that's why I'm gonna do an ugly run-through.

(Does anyone count Tanith or Sigrun as ugly? I don't but I'd like to use them.)

All things considered, no she isn't. She's one of the worst units in the game. Crappy class, stats don't fit the class, ugly as fuck, etc. etc.

Also, if Meg's one of the best armoured units you've ever used, you either never use armours, or you have worse luck than that one guy with no legs and one eye. Dunno who he is, but there's gotta be one.

Also, if you think Meg's good because you got lucky with her stat growths, filled her with stat boosters like crazy and used large amounts of BEXP, no. That can be done for ANYBODY. Babying and purposely making someone good doesn't make them good over all. I can pump Leonardo full of stat boosters and shove fistfuls of BEXP up his ass to make him cap everything, but that doesn't make him a good unit.

Edited by Zanryu

All things considered, no she isn't. She's one of the worst units in the game. Crappy class, stats don't fit the class, ugly as fuck, etc. etc.

Marshall...are "bad" classes?

Also, if Meg's one of the best armoured units you've ever used, you either never use armours, or you have worse luck than that one guy with no legs and one eye. Dunno who he is, but there's gotta be one. Also, if you think Meg's good because you got lucky with her stat growths, filled her with stat boosters like crazy and used large amounts of BEXP, no. That can be done for ANYBODY. Babying and purposely making someone good doesn't make them good over all.

As a matter of fact, I certainly used other armoured units such as Gatrie and Brom, and let me tell you, they turned out good for me. But not as good as Meg considering she is a female Marshall. And Meg as a Marshall has 32 Speed which are much faster than Lance Marshall who has 31 Speed and a Axe Marshall who has 30 Speed. And if what you say is true about the stat boosters like crazy then, Meg is infact faster than any other armoured units by 1 or 2 Speed caps making them slower compare to Meg. Simply put that your controdicting yourself by saying that just now...

I can pump Leonardo full of stat boosters and shove fistfuls of BEXP up his ass to make him cap everything, but that doesn't make him a good unit.

Whats ironic is that I find Leonardo to be the best Marksman in this game lol.

GASP! Could this be...... Providence?

you are one of the few people who actually used the eternal investigator of beauty, Oliver!

I only use Oliver because he can be fun-story wise character actually. But you seem to admire him no?

Edited by Percival

I love Astrid. Best Gold/Silver Knight in the game. However, I don't use Oliver or Danved because Laura and Nephenee are so much better.

Marshall...are "bad" classes?

No, the sword armour class is bullshit and should burn. It's horrible. A Marshall is good, but the Sword Armour class specifically is horrible, and seeing as she starts as one, she gets hit hard there.

As a matter of fact, I certainly used other armoured units such as Gatrie and Brom, and let me tell you, they turned out good for me. But not as good as Meg considering she is a female Marshall. And Meg as a Marshall has 32 Speed which are much faster than Lance Marshall who has 31 Speed and a Axe Marshall who has 30 Speed. And if what you say is true about the stat boosters like crazy then, Meg is infact faster than any other armoured units by 1 or 2 Speed caps making them slower compare to Meg. Simply put that your controdicting yourself by saying that just now...

I'm in no way contradicting myself. Armours aren't meant for speed, they're meant for raw defensive prowess and nice power, which Meg isn't known for. She's not suited to be an armour in any aspect. If she had stats fitting the armour branch, she'd be a bit better, or if she was a different class entirely. To me I think she'd be good as a soldier branch, not an armour. Also, 1/2 speed is nothing, so don't treat that difference like the Holy Grail, because it's no where near it.

Whats ironic is that I find Leonardo to be the best Marksman in this game lol.

Exactly, you FIND that he's the best. But really, he's the worst, followed by Rolf, and Shinon being the best. He can't double fuck all early on and his strength doesn't cut it. Rolf can double, but he isn't strong enough. Shinon has nice power, he's speedy as all fuck, and he's got fair enough defensive stats that he can take a few hits. Leonardo will take one and run off to cut his wrists like a little bitch. Just because someone turns out somewhat decent for you or whatever doesn't make them good or bad. A unit is characterized as a good or bad unit based on their class, average stats, stat growths, joining conditions, weapon triangle advantages and disadvantages, support options, etc. Since everyone and their mother can support with anything under the sun, the support option point is moot here, but all other points are valid, and none are uplifting for Meg.

Bottom line, she's fail. Live with it.