<insert typical topic title here>

Mysterio

Well, hello everyone, Mysterio, reporting in to Serenes! I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to spring and make an account. I joined in order to take part in some of the cool forum challenges (I've never done a draft or a playlog, and they seem to crop up pretty frequently). As for my history with Fire Emblem, I am no expert, but I have played all the US releases at all difficulties, save for FE7 HHM, which I plan on starting soon, and FE:SD, which I have been discouraged from playing. FE7 is without doubt my favorite FE, followed pretty closely by RD, then PoR, then FE8. The difficulty of the game adds to my enjoyment, I find, and FE8 is just too easy. PoR is pretty easy as well, but RD and FE7 offer challenges each time I play them. Some more FE stats:

Favorite Support: Eliwood x Ninian (The story makes this one sad...)

Favorite Units (no particular order): Hector, Matthew, Florina, Erk, Heath, Ephraim, Gerik, Cormag, Soren, Zihark, Jill

Favorite Class: Wyvern Rider - strong, fast, flying, and a solid set of units in the US releases. From what I've heard of FE6, that stays true over there.

Favorite Chapter: 3-13 (RD) - I liked the hold the line concept, I wish more were like that rather than defend (though it is a little bit less FE-esque, so maybe keeping it rare was a good idea)

My Affinity: Ice, trending on Anima (FE7 tactician places me as Ice but Anima with blood type)

... and that's all for now! I hope I can be a contributing member of these forums!

GO PLAY FE:SD! NOW!! IT IS AWESOME!!!

Uh. . .hi. I tend to be a bit fanatical about SD because it's my favorite game to draft in.

I hear you're crazy awesome at FE11 drafts.

FE7, huh? It's a good one. I haven't played it all too much, though.

I don't see anything bad in FE11, go get it! An awesome game with high difficulty if you seek one, interesting gameplay, and Wi-Fi. I'm free to challenges any time, lol.

Edited by mmKALLL

Go join a draft, they're awesome, and they're different every time in FE11, so DO IT.

Especially the reclass ones. They're pretty hirlarious.

Also, welcome and such. Wyverns are awesome, but for some reason, Vaida is my favourite. Must be the bases.

Edited by General_Horace

Nice to here from all of you, so many recommendations for FE:SD are somewhat surprising, I'll see if I feel up to springing for it (I do not emulate anything and never will). Seems drafting is recommended, so I will be sure to sign up fro one soon!

Dear Guy in the Closet,

Meow, I am Waha Kitty. You may only refer to me as Waha Kitty. If you call me anything but Waha Kitty, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kitty. Waha Kitty. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females or homosexual men. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

Call me Waha Kitty. I know I said this already, but people still seem to call me by my screen name. Only people on my list can call me Knitty. My list is in the "about me" section of my profile. You can still apply to be on the list, but remember to call me Waha Kitty.

Man, roommates suck. Me and my roommate always fight about bills, video games, and other friends. He uses up more electricity than me, but I have to pay 50% regardless? He wants to hook up his 360 so I have to take down my Wii? He brings over his friends when I'm having a nice private dinner? Trust me, don't ever get roommates. Don't sell your soul for 50% off rent and utilities... If you do, you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢.

Don't mess with Texas. That's right, I am from Texas. In Texas, you can be killed for a crime you didn't commit. In Texas, you can go the a farm and dance with the cows. In Texas, I saw a guy get shot by an officer for littering. Everything is bigger in Texas. Including my ****.

I've never copied & pasted. Never. I like to take my time writing out all my messages to make more of an impression. I am Waha Ashamed of everyone who uses copy & paste. How can I tell? I just do. I don't know why the computer geeks added in a copy & paste feature, but I think that was the worst move ever.

I've been here longer than 3 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why they still keep me here.

Don't be a Waha Idiot either. I know some guys in the intro threads that seem to be following me around trying to piss me of. If you become a Waha Idiot and annoy me too much, you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢. Oh yeah, don't break the forum rules or you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢. What the mods will do to you is nothing compared to what I will do to you...

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kitty? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knitty. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishmentâ„¢.

What is Waha Punishmentâ„¢? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishmentâ„¢ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

Don't buy Shadow Dragon. It sucks. If you buy that game, I will Waha Punish you. How do I know if you buy the game? We'll I have a tracker on all copies of the game and have been Waha Punishing everyone who got it since.

Signed,

Waha Kitty

- Reclass

- Some powerful things show up pretty early

- The characters have *just* enough personality for me to write about them (I have three such playlogs in the SD section. . .have fun finding and reading them~!)

- The thieves can be used in combat!

- The RNG in this game is hilarious

- Due to all of the above, drafting is really fun

- Did I mention that reclassing means you can have fun messing with growths? For example, Merric makes a hilarious Cavalier (really).

- Skippable tutorials

- The various levels of hard, which I think are pretty well-done

That's part of the reason why SD is my current favorite. Can't wait for New Mystery, where people get more personalities~!

Too bad that New Mystery is probably never released outside of Japan officially, now with all that FE13 hype - and it's going on even in the West.

I'd love NM to get a release here - improves in all the fields that SD was poor in or criticized of (imo nothing of that bs is true, but majority disagrees) but I may have to end up buying the Japanese version (I want to own it physically, so I say no to the fanlation emo13.gif ).

At any rate, SD was a fine game with lots of interesting aspects. It's draftable well and has a very nice online mode, although it's just a side bonus. I still like the online games a LOT. It had lots of interesting aspects - I know I said that already, but it's true. Also, you have to love the difficulty you can get if you want to.

Edited by mmKALLL