Little class question

AlexCL

Hi there! I've a little question for you cause I really don't know how to insert more than one custom class...

When I open Nightmare module "Class editor", my new class doesn't figure under the last one (Trainy Mage I think)...so I'd know all the changes I've to do.

Thanks in advance . smile.gif

I'm not sure I understand the question...

One thing is though, you CAN add new classes, but Nightmare won't update it's list of classes to whatever you want them called or what data you've inserted. Just bear that in mind.

With that in mind, you'd probably have to keep a list of which custom classes are replacing which default ones.

So I can only replace classes but not add more than 1? .....

I mean...my class doesn't appear here: after the last one....

post-3897-072902200 1316730251_thumb.png

For whatever number you add to you list you should add 1 to account for 0x00 I believe.

It's ok...after 0x7F there is 0x80 ....it works everywhere but not in the class editor....maybe I've to expand my rom first? Is this a possible thing?

It's ok...after 0x7F there is 0x80 ....it works everywhere but not in the class editor....maybe I've to expand my rom first? Is this a possible thing?

Don't you have to add it to the index? Or is that just other things...

I was looking at your SS and if you missing the class at the bottom it was most likely because you were one off.

Check this website out for assistance.

I don't think I was following you at first but did you expand the class table?

Yes I did....I don't want to replace classes so I expanded my class list by 1 adding my remnant class....and I've also changed the top number by 1....

I'm really shocked about this xD