Deghinsea question

whase

I have a slightly different question. Dheginisea's mantle skill includes Fortune. Now, if your unit has Nihil or Parity active, will that allow them to critical, or is mantle just special like that?

Probably not, I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually contain Fortune, but rather it just has the same effect copy-pasted into it.

I have a slightly different question. Dheginisea's mantle skill includes Fortune. Now, if your unit has Nihil or Parity active, will that allow them to critical, or is mantle just special like that?

Unless if I'm mistaken, Nihil only negates skills like Wrath, Resolve, and masteries. I'm pretty sure Nihil doesn't negate Fortune.

Nihil doesn't cancel Nihil and thats basically what mantle is except with fortune and a + lck recovery to HP.

Mantle however doesn't negate the critical from the triangle attacks.