Bannana Shoes....

Guest RedRouge

Guest ChaosLord

Hello there. i am chaoslord [or chaos] and i have decided to join this fourm as a way to get knowledgbel with fe hacking as most users on the fourms seem to be hackers. [this is a long shot so please dont blame me.]

as a show of what might be in store for you here is a list of a few haacks i might work on.

1. fire emblem the fangs justice.

description: A hack that takes place during the events of fe7. basicly the hack takes the view of the black fang with a few twist's.

2. fire emblem magvel nights.

description: sort of like elibe knights but with the cast of magvel. or magevel or whatever! and with a style of my own hacking.

3. fire emblem crimson blade.

description: TOP SECRET.

also i apologize for all spelling errors.

Edited by ChaosLord

We are. . .players, tier list debaters, drafters, spriters, hackers, mafia players, and people. Some of us fall into none of those.

Welcome anyway, and try to do something about your grammar, especially if you want the hacking side to take you seriously. Most browsers come with spell check, which should save you some headache.

Guest ChaosLord

We are. . .players, tier list debaters, drafters, spriters, hackers, mafia players, and people. Some of us fall into none of those.

Welcome anyway, and try to do something about your grammar, especially if you want the hacking side to take you seriously. Most browsers come with spell check, which should save you some headache.

Thank you for that useful snippet of information. this will help a lot clip.

Guest ChaosLord

You broke some kind of record or something.

*me hits you over the head with a dead fish*

Exactly one person is allowed to call me that, and it's not you.

*paniful reaction to fish slap* sorry avout that. but how would i know im new here. any ways can i call you clipsey? that or kitty.

or do you want me to call you by your full user name?

Clipsey's fine. Tee-hee~!

No Waha Clipsey is a much cooler name. What is Waha Wrong with you?

Dear Chaos Control V2,

Meow, I am Waha Kitty. You may only refer to me as Waha Kitty. If you call me anything but Waha Kitty, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kitty. Waha Kitty. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females or homosexual men. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

Call me Waha Kitty. I know I said this already, but people still seem to call me by my screen name. Only people on my list can call me Knitty. My list is in the "about me" section of my profile. You can still apply to be on the list, but remember to call me Waha Kitty.

Man, roommates suck. Me and my roommate always fight about bills, video games, and other friends. He uses up more electricity than me, but I have to pay 50% regardless? He wants to hook up his 360 so I have to take down my Wii? He brings over his friends when I'm having a nice private dinner? Trust me, don't ever get roommates. Don't sell your soul for 50% off rent and utilities... If you do, you will be Waha Punished™.

Don't mess with Texas. That's right, I am from Texas. In Texas, you can be killed for a crime you didn't commit. In Texas, you can go the a farm and dance with the cows. In Texas, I saw a guy get shot by an officer for littering. Everything is bigger in Texas. Including my ****.

I've never copied & pasted. Never. I like to take my time writing out all my messages to make more of an impression. I am Waha Ashamed of everyone who uses copy & paste. How can I tell? I just do. I don't know why the computer geeks added in a copy & paste feature, but I think that was the worst move ever.

I've been here longer than 3 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why they still keep me here.

Don't be a Waha Idiot either. I know some guys in the intro threads that seem to be following me around trying to piss me of. If you become a Waha Idiot and annoy me too much, you will be Waha Punished™. Oh yeah, don't break the forum rules or you will be Waha Punished™. What the mods will do to you is nothing compared to what I will do to you...

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kitty? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knitty. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishment™.

What is Waha Punishment™? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishment™ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

What is with everyone and having chaos in their name. Think of something more original please.

Signed,

Waha Kitty

Hey, Knife, you should totally add in some snippet in the middle of your speech that's not usually there so people will stop calling you out for copy-pasting.

Or at the very least, it'll show that you're not as unoriginal as you seem.

---

Oh wait introduction.

By the looks of those hacks you posted, I'm going to facepalm, then cough, then try to help you, then facepalm again, then walk away. Don't got offended, this is general procedure unless you are an awesome bro. Which will be decided right... about... now.

nope you suck go away and don't bother me

Edited by 王運鈴

Hey, Knife, you should totally add in some snippet in the middle of your speech that's not usually there so people will stop calling you out for copy-pasting.

Or at the very least, it'll show that you're not as unoriginal as you seem.

Hey Chinese guy with a very familiar avatar. Waha Criticism is permitted. But don't call me Knife, you have been given a Waha Warning. Also, I don't need to prove anything to anyone, they can all get Waha Punished for all I care.

thank you darros....*looks at avatar* so. looks like you like sonic. do you?

Actually, I've only played Sonic Unleashed Wii/PS2 Version. But it is an amazing game!

Hey small handheld bladed weapon that is better than a small handheld projectile weapon-

Damn straight. You get a Waha Token for this statement.

Do I look like I care?

- Cam

Ah hah, it is my old enemy camel, hidden behind Chinese characters. Prepare to be Waha Punished.

*Waha Token activate*

Dammit, you escape this time.