Best/Worst in the Series: Round 109

NinjaMonkey

FE10 Maniac Mode is the Japanese name for the English and European FE10 Hard Mode IIRC.

It's possible he knew that, as fe10 NA HM has very limited bexp like he said. I can't comment on why he said maniac instead of HM, unless he happens to own a japanese cartridge for some reason.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware. I happen to disagree, as I think the disparity between Titania, Haar, Sothe, Volug compared to stuff like Meg is indicative of sucky balance. That said, I agree with you in the part where you say fe10 is the most balanced of the series.

What? Isn't FE10!Tits a mediocre mounted unit in a game that hates mounted units? >_>

What? Isn't FE10!Tits a mediocre mounted unit in a game that hates mounted units? >_>

Caps aren't always a necessarily an indicator as to who's good and who isn't. And Titania's bases can help pull her through Part 3. She isn't far away from promoting either. And she might be considered for endgame if you play it smart.

Check the tier list next time before commenting. She's very near the top. Just because she has issues in a few chapters doesn't prevent her from being awesome for most of the game. It helps if you are smart enough to give her a speedwing, though. A lot. It's pretty much responsible for most of her doubling, and thus she rocks.

Everyone in FE10 with a few expections are usable. Perhaps not in Maniac Mode where you have less BEXP, but I couldn't really say that for example, FE10 Makalov is significantly less usable than FE6 Barth.

What am I reading.