For each unit not sent into battle

whase

to try and get max Bexp on chapter 13 (chapter on the 3 ships) I left behind 11 units leaving a few empty spots on the team. during the battle, only Ike, Sothe and Mordecai did not attack (Ike defended the green spot, Mordecai was only used for smiting and Sothe was too weak).

after the chapter, I expected to get full Bexp for the "For each unit not sent into battle", instead, I only received Bexp for 3 units.

since I heard multiple people say you should not deploy units to get the Bexp, I figured I'd inform those people, they're wrong.

You do realize that the requirements are that you don't deploy the units right? It doesn't matter if they fight or not in this case, because you did deploy them, which won't get you any bexp. Wanna take another crack at that one?

You do realize that the requirements are that you don't deploy the units right? It doesn't matter if they fight or not in this case, because you did deploy them, which won't get you any bexp. Wanna take another crack at that one?

I didn't deploy 11 units, of the units I did deploy only 3 didn't fight. at the end, I get Bexp for 3 units

something tells me you are wrong on this...

I didn't deploy 11 units, of the units I did deploy only 3 didn't fight. at the end, I get Bexp for 3 units

something tells me you are wrong on this...

If there are 11 spots and you deployed 8 units, you are expected to get bexp for 3 units. Did you deploy some other number?

okay, I'm starting to see the point here...

you have 20 units in total at this point.

I remember leaving 11 behind at base to try and get the Bexp, meaning I took 9 units with me.

if the maximum number of deployable slots on that chapter was 12, you're probably right. (since 12-9=3)

can someone check for deployment slots on this chapter?