Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorite Falcom songs, I've posted the PCE version here before~

Nobody can resist Valestein Castle. On that note, here's a comparison video of all the different arrangements of it over the years. I've never gotten the chance to play Ys Seven, but I've listened to the OST and I really like Vacant Interference too. Crossing Rage! is a great track as well. Actually, the whole OST for Seven is pretty phenomenal. Really fantastic stuff.

And to celebrate Napishtim's release on Steam, here's Ernst -- though it's the jdk band version from the Ys Seven Mini OST:

Hahaha, Crossing Rage is the best, it's my favorite from Ys Seven for a number of reasons~ (it plays at imo the most hype moment of the entire game) I feel like a lot of the non-rock songs from Ys Seven are really underrated though, like Great Tree and Ruined Isle. Such cool sound~

I'm loving Ys VI on Steam~ I've only had the PSP version before, heh.

Hahaha, Crossing Rage is the best, it's my favorite from Ys Seven for a number of reasons~ (it plays at imo the most hype moment of the entire game) I feel like a lot of the non-rock songs from Ys Seven are really underrated though, like Great Tree and Ruined Isle. Such cool sound~

I'm loving Ys VI on Steam~ I've only had the PSP version before, heh.

Oh, I agree. The non-rock tracks really round out the entire OST. I like the ones you mentioned too, along Mother Earth Altago and even the slower tracks, like Lost Harmony Among People. Just a great OST overall IMO.

I was playing Ys Origin the other day, so, music from Origin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytz61uka79M