Pokemon Genesis Mafia Wins!

Fear The Pika

It's D1, what is there to talk about?

So what regions are your role PMs from (assuming they all are 'mons)? Mine's Kanto.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes:

Strawman the DucksawDucky: 1 (Hikarusa)

Day ends in 75 minutes (one hour and fifteen minutes). Whatever the outcome, the update will be posted in the morning tomorrow. As soon as midnight rolls around, you're free to send in your role for the night phase. I don't care how many times you change your action (within a reasonable amount) as long as you let me know exactly what you're doing before I start sending PMs.

The sun rose to reveal a body on the Beach. ClipseyKitty was dead, and with her, Giovanni's hope of capturing Mew.

Mew (Type: Psychic)

You are Mew, the adorable little pink kitten. You don’t care what happens, not really, you just want to have fun. You just happened to have amazing psychic powers. Isn’t that just great for you? Your role will have the most drastic changes of any.

Lv. 10

ROLE: Versatile

Once a night, you MUST chose an area to go to. If there are no trainers in that area, you will gain a level. If there is at least one trainer, there is a chance that you will be captured and join that trainer’s mason group. If you do not chose an area, an area will be randomly assigned to you. The first time you are encountered, you will automatically get away.

Win condition: Survive until there is one faction left, you will ally yourself with that faction, whatever it may be.

Begin Day 2

Day 2 ends at 11:59 PM EST, 10/9

Note: The day phases are going to be 5-6 days long, from now on. Night phases will be 2-3 days.

I don't understand this game at all.

How are we supposed to know who to vote for?

And why is no one saying anything important? (including myself)

At this point in the game, people usually vote for inactive players or someone who is acting weird. In the games that I have played, its usually been inactive players since there isn't always someone acting suspicious. But sometimes one of the Mafia slips up and gets lynched.

And its only day two, so there isn't really much to say that is important. There should be more to say later in the game.