(FE4) First Gen Draft the second

Darros

Levin lacks a mount.

I guess,but so does Aideen!

My entire team is nonmounted, it was last time too. It was fun.

Did you know I play faster without Aideen? When I have her drafted I'm too busy playing favouritism to care about turns as much

Edited by Darros

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nono, that was the Tag Team draft where you stol'd her and let her get stol'd by Celice remembah?

But Integ was the primary drafter, and the 2nd Gen drafter!

Also, suprised Aideen went that late.

She was third round pick in the First First Gen Draft, Shin passed her up for Dew, so I got her.

She was third round pick in the First First Gen Draft, Shin passed her up for Dew, so I got her.

She's the only warper, and can save a few turns in chapter 2 3, and 4, which is more than any other unmounted unit can do, aside from Sylvia, who is free. But it does sacrifice a combat unit, although with Sigurd, you don't really need anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Prologue

(18+3/21)

Don't even ask. It was terrible. I hate having no Prologians.

Chapter 1

(31/52)

Well, that's more like it.

Diadora died yet again.

Edited by Darros

Sigurd is all you need for the Prologue.

Oh, it's possible to do it with jusy him, but you need a castle guard, and Midayle loves to troll and get attacked (thankfully he didn't this time). And oh my god the cockblocking. No to to mention if Sigurd gets hit a couple times you're almost screwed.

Oh, it's possible to do it with jusy him, but you need a castle guard, and Midayle loves to troll and get attacked (thankfully he didn't this time). And oh my god the cockblocking. No to to mention if Sigurd gets hit a couple times you're almost screwed.

I said it's possible for him to solo it precisely because you don't need castle guards. Just have him lure the bandit with the Hand axe, which, if you didn't, he will go for Azel/Lex.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2

(51/103)

Ugh. Recruited Beo, Sylvia, and Levin. There pretty great. Diadora is level 17, and I still don't have 50 kills on my Silver Sword.