(FE4) First Gen Draft the second

Darros

Prologue: Another draft WTF!? 21/21

Aww Darros did better than me (not counting LOLpenalty)

Prlg.png

Ah, Gen 1. No Sleeps, no worrying about my wife getting stolen, no overabundance of enemy holy weapons, and I get to use Super-Duper-Super-Man... This'll be a breeze.

Anyways, I had Sigurd kill the bandit by the tree like always, then had him start heading South to Jungby. Azel took out the bandits attacking the villages, and Lex rushed to defend the home castle. Then after seizing Jungby, I had them rush to the center of the map to help Sigurd and guy-who-OP-really-hates. It's pretty obvious what happens next. Sigurd get's Silver Sword from GrlStealrPerhapsMan, he, Lex, Azel, and the guy with the long nickname kill the bandits, and Sigurd seizes Evans for the loss win.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1: Lotsa bad guiz. 37/58

Ch1.png

So this was easy. AA, sen Sigurd and company down, send Aideen and Dew up. I was careful to recruit Ira since I want her Hero Sword for Holyn. Then I had Aideen have her conversations with Dew and Ethlin for the staffs. Leaving Ira, Dew, and Ethlin hanging back since I don't want any D'aw penalties, Aideen rush to join with Sigurd and co, who passed Gandalf and seized the place area. Jamka's army came down, and I recruited him with Aideen, then had the two of them stay out of danger and next to each other (you're welcome Darros). As Sigurd and Dierdre were up seizing the final castle, I had Lex go forwards and get the Hero Axe. Seize, game, match.

Chapter 2: Only bad part of Gen 1. 47/105

Crap, I'm still behind Darros!

Ch2.png

Well, I learned 2 things this chapter. How awesome Lex and Midir (sorry Darros) are. Midir, while causing me to have to RNG a lot to keep him from dying, was also excessively helpful. And Lex, well...

FireEmblemGeneologyOftheHolyWar013.png

LEX BEAT HOLYN!

After obligatory AAing and Lex promoting, I had Aideen stand outside near Jamka (you're welcome Darros) while using the Return Staff to warp people back inside for the EXP. Also had Dierdre give Ethlin the Light Sword (which I sold and had Ballin' Holyn purchase). I tried to save the Knights to get the Knight Ring, but the one that always dies died, so I said "ah Hell" and went on forwards, seizing the castle. I had Dierdre buy the Warp Staff and had her Warp Aideen over, as well as Arden (for the Pursuit Ring). After Seizing the castle up north, I had Aideen Return Midir, Sigurd, Holyn, and Lex back to the main Castle, and had them (except Holyn) head north. After seizing it, Sigurd, Lex, and Midir were low on HP. Midir still had a round of Arena to complete, so I had him do that. Lex and Sigurd had to guard the castle to heal themselves, though.

After that, I pushed North, beat Shagall (who was a pushover), then seized for game.

Chapter 3: Easier than 7. 29/134

No that's a girl.

-My 5-year old brother on Midir.

Ch3.png

As you can see, I'm starting to promote everyone. Cool.

Anyways, the first part was uneventful. Charge, kill, and seize. Manfloy stole Dierdre like a bike, which made Sigurd cry. Then I had to deal with red Aless Eltshan. It was... Surprisingly easy. In one turn, Sigurd got a crit on him (which didn't kill him), then Midir delivered the killing blow. The Thracian forces were weird. I had Midir kill the leader Whatshisface, and Trabent said that they were leaving, and for one turn, they started heading South without bothering my units. When I attacked Shagall though, they started swarming Midir (and failed to kill him lol), but obviously, when I killed Shagall and seized his castle, the Thracians vanished, so there wasn't a problem.

The rest is obvious. Everyone I had rushed North (Azel even got some kills in), fight the boss, and seize. Brigid ended up dying because I forgot to move her.The forces that chase her, instead of continuing West towards Tiltyu and Claude, started heading SOUTH instead, which Holyn benefited from easily.

Oh, and Darros...

FireEmblemGeneologyOftheHolyWar023.png

Happy 4 u.

Chapter 4: Silesia!? 38/172

That's where Setys come from! :awesome:

ch4.png

So yeah. I had everyone rush North-East like normal. After the path was cleared of everyone except bandits, I had Dew go there as well, then after the bridge was down, I had Aideen warp him back so I didn't get any nasty-ass penalties. Kill, seize. Aideen warped everybody back except for her and Holyn.

I had to wait for Andre to seize Silesia before I could continue, so I had almost my entire team waiting at the bridge. After, I had Azel and Tiltyu helping the villagers, while Lex, Sigurd, and Midir rushed and seized. Now, here's something you may not have known; when you seize Silesia and the enemy Peg. Knights are still around, they'll head South to get you. It didn't cause me too much trouble, but it's something to be wary of. Lamia did give me some trouble, though, since I usually have Holsety to deal with her. Azel ended up reaching Lvl. 20 while doing this, so I had him use the Return Ring to warp to the home castle and promote. So yeah, after that, it's kill, seize, game.

Oh one last thing; Grrrr Sleep GRRRR!!!!!!

Chapter 5: The end of it all. 34/206

Ah, my absolute favorite chapter.

So yeah. After AAing, I had Azel and Tiltyu go to attack the army coming from the West, and had Sigurd, Lex, Midir, Aideen, Sylvia, and Holyn move East. Bryon gave Sigurd the broken Tyrfing. The one army was easy to take of, and so was Andre's. Aideen and Tiltyu reached Lvl 20, so I had them head to the main castle to promote. After moving a little bit east...

Yes, I had to record it. I love Holyn Vs. Langobart. It's so epic.

After seizing, I had Tiltyu warp Aideen, then Azel over. Then I had to get to Phinora. The Thracian army was easy to take care of; I had Holyn guard the castle and most of the army killed itself against him. Sigurd and Midir easily took Phinora. After seizing, I started heading South, warping Lex and Holyn to Phinora so that they could catch up with Sigurd and Midir. It became a lot easier after Reptor's army mobilized and the Velthomer army started attacking him instead. So after a little bit of battling, I was able to reach Reptor. And well...

That's right Darros, I did it. You owe me.

So right after that, I had Holyn finish Reptor off. Sigurd then moved north as far as he could. Next turn, I was able to reach Ida and speak to her, finishing the chapter.

Ch5.png

So, is nobody else gonna start this...?