AFDWTGS! ZELDA 4 SWORDS IS SO FRIGGIN HARD

Haha, I know what you mean.

Ever since I've gotten it, I really focused myself into beating all of Hero's Trial, but I haven't been able to finish the last floor of the second door.

I have 3 heros keys, finished the retro dungeon and got sword beam, and I finished 2 doors of the heros trial.

I have the 3rd door left, and the 12 floored Vaati's palace (Hero's door) I'm gonna do that and then I'm done. I know people asked for a hard zelda game, but this is too much.

Wait

There's a new four swords game?

It's not really new. It's just that 4 Swords game that came in the same cart as the GBA Link to the Past re-made for the DSi shop to include local wireless (but not wi-fi which is dumb) and single player mode (why they didn't have that in the first version is beyond me).

It's not really new. It's just that 4 Swords game that came in the same cart as the GBA Link to the Past re-made for the DSi shop to include local wireless (but not wi-fi which is dumb) and single player mode (why they didn't have that in the first version is beyond me).

To screw people who didn't have friends who like Zelda from playing 4 Swords Temple in the LTTP...

To screw people who didn't have friends who like Zelda from playing 4 Swords Temple in the LTTP...

The Four Sword Temple was awesome. Except for that stupid puzzle that required bombs or the Pegasus boots that took me forever to figure out.

I'm not even that good at games :P. It did take a while, I know that. And by 100%, I mean the hardest mode (IIRC it's the keys you need 5,000 to get). Then the final level is like 10 stages or something crazy.

I'm not even that good at games :P. It did take a while, I know that. And by 100%, I mean the hardest mode (IIRC it's the keys you need 5,000 to get). Then the final level is like 10 stages or something crazy.

I think it's 12 (FOR THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL) but I could be wrong...

Ah, they made new maps as well? So it's not just a port... I was wondering why they'd been called the new maps, I figured it wasn't because they were

Edited by Tableskitty

Oh GOD.

I just finished heros trial.

That last stage is SCARY!

Fourteen Cyclops Statues chasing after you.

Then 6 Ball&Chain Soldiers and 6 Dark Nuts all at once.

I DID IT THOUGH! WITH 6000 RUPEES TO SPARE! (I abused single player invincibility)

Edited by someonewhodied

Something like this exists?

What is this, I don't even?

Bunch of babies with soiled diapers, i swear....

Yeah go play the first three games in the series.

New Four Swords is tricky. I never got to play the original maps because i didnt know anyone with the original FS game to play with. The single player mode on this one is a little hard to control actually. I havent gotten very far to the really nasty areas yet though. I hear its murder...