Unluckiest thing that's ever happened to you in a Fire Emblem game

Big Klingy

I'd have to say the unluckiest thing to happen to me was in Sacred Stones. Gerik, a guy with somewhat decent stat gains, went 3 levels without gaining single stat. Not even HP, and it wasn't maxed yet. Just pure bad luck. At least it was all in the same map so I just restarted it.

*points to my "I hate Mist!" topic*

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mage critcaled Neimi on Scared Stones,with only a one percent chance. So I restarted and then Neimi killed the mage. She leveled up an the only stat she gained was luck... I decided to stop playing Fire Emblem for that day afterwards.

Edited by Mongol

A mage critcaled Neimi on Scared Stones,with only a one percent chance. So I restarted and then Neimi killed the mage. She leveled up an the only stat she gained was luck... I decided to stop playing Fire Emblem for that day afterwards.

oh the irony.

Pansywood got hit by an axe with a 8% chance of hitting. Killing him in the process

I really wish Eliwood wasn't so terrible, considering he's a LORD UNIT.

As a general rule, the main character in any given game should probably be the best character, or at least the best at one thing, making him useful. Eliwood fails at everything.

Thank god Hector is atrociously awesome.

I really wish Eliwood wasn't so terrible, considering he's a LORD UNIT.

As a general rule, the main character in any given game should probably be the best character, or at least the best at one thing, making him useful. Eliwood fails at everything.

Thank god Hector and Lyn are atrociously awesome.

I think you forgot someone :D

Edited by CGV

Lance has a habit of missing two 80 percents in a row in the first chapter of FE6. I know I've had worse things like that happen to me, but I can't think them at the moment.

a damn enemy criticaled with a 1%. I mean what are the odds?

*points to Why micaiah why!? and Micaiah was sucking again last night!!! topic* Theres one where i told about how she MISSED with TWO 98% and Jarod criticaled her with a 1. thank god for battle saves.

Ike was taking some heat in RD, and then a General walks up like a bad ass with a Brave Sword. First hit, critical. Second hit, critical. Then Ike MISSED with a 90 something percent hit chance. Then another general got at Ike and brought him to 1 HP. That was when my luck started rising, as the next two Generals who attacked Ike got Aether'd. xP

Ike was taking some heat in RD, and then a General walks up like a bad ass with a Brave Sword. First hit, critical. Second hit, critical. Then Ike MISSED with a 90 something percent hit chance. Then another general got at Ike and brought him to 1 HP. That was when my luck started rising, as the next two Generals who attacked Ike got Aether'd. xP

Very nice. By the way did anyone else know that Ike can miss Aether? Happened to me once against Naesala.

Very nice. By the way did anyone else know that Ike can miss Aether? Happened to me once against Naesala.

Happened to me against the BK once in PoR and another time in some other playthrough....